The Sun and the Moon [Closed RP]

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

08-10-2012

Leona's footsteps echoed throughout the lonely Solari temple that Diana had destroyed, she seemed it a fitting place to have their reunion.. She ran a hand over the cold stone, as flash backs of her training filled her mind. She walked into what would have been Diana's study room, Leona let out a sigh.. Diana use to sit there for hours staring into the night sky at the stars and the Moon.. Diana wanted the Moon to rule.. but why can't the Sun and the Moon simply co-exist? Why must one rule the other? Leona was devoted to the Sun, however, she did not see it above the Moon as the Solari elders had, but, as a little girl, she was frightened to say that.. fearing the same punishment Diana had gotten.

Leona walked into the old church of the temple, and awaited Diana's arrival.

Ask the Lunari

08-10-2012

Diana knew the day would come when Leona would seek her out, though the message was rather surprising. She had initially expected an immediate confrontation, in which she had readied herself for. Nonetheless, she still felt it was necessary to stay on her guard. Despite how different Leona was, she was still Solari, and her thoughts on them has not wavered ever since that night. Her eyes were impassive as Diana stood outside the forsaken ruins; the nostalgia was overpowering, but she did not give in to the feelings that lurked beneath her surface.

Stepping over the old pieces of rock and mortar, she looked around carefully. She could see the shattered glass, dulled now from age, still scattered about but still no sign of Leona. Entering yet another section of the Temple, its interior also completely destroyed, Diana felt herself stop. There was no signal, no cry of anger or aggression. Just a simple look, to the female decorated in symbols she had long since abandoned.

"Leona."

Snowy Poro

08-10-2012

Leona had her eye's to the floor, simply reminiscing in old memories when Diana's voice cut the the silence. She shifted her gaze to the lunar warrior, looking into her, vengeful, unforgiving eyes, with a hint of hurt, and sadness. For a moment, Leona said nothing, she simply stared at Diana for what seemed like forever.. until she finally spoke

"..Time has been good to you, old friend."

she said rather calmly

Heil Teemo

08-10-2012

Evelynn sat high upon the rafters of the church, silent and mostly looking away from the events occurring below. She was, however, listening intently, her reasons for attending this reunion her own, but well-known to Leona; despite what the Solari had said, Evelynn felt that she owed her a favor or two, and if that meant serving as back-up should a brawl break out, she would gladly participate.

For now, one leg swung lazily as Leona and Diana reminisced.

OOC: Just here for moral support. Don't mind me.

Ask the Lunari

08-10-2012

((2v1? Bring it on!))

Diana inclined her head curtly as her presence was finally noticed, inching neither forwards nor back. Her form was rigid, yet an air of fluidity surrounded her. A predator, waiting to strike back should the situation call for such measures. But the sound of Leona's voice, untouched by overt emotion seeped through her and for a second, she felt her mask falter.

"Yet there is no friendship to speak of," her voice was quiet, a little louder than before. She took a single step forward, gesturing her hand around to the musty ruins surrounding them, "Is there a reason you chose this place for our pleasant rendezvous?" Here, Diana could not stop the sliver of bitterness, "To reprimand me yet again of my wrongdoings?"

Snowy Poro

08-10-2012

Leona let out a sigh

"No.. I picked this place because it is where we spent the majority of our time together.. I was hopeful that it would remind you of that and not the..."

Leona's voice trailed off as she looked up at the ruins, scanning her eyes across it's shattered ceiling

Ask the Lunari

08-10-2012

Diana shifted slightly, but her gaze remained locked on Leona even as the other's attentions lingered elsewhere. "They almost killed me in here, and you expect me to think of happier times?" Her words were biting, but she managed to stifle the rather insulting follow up. She did not mention that she could still hear the sweet laughter rebounding, nor did she do anything to block her ears from the cries of agony that mingled with it.

She exhaled in a soft sigh, anything but wistful. "Why did you call me here?"

Snowy Poro

08-10-2012

Leona's hazel eyes met Diana's silver ones once more

"Let me start by saying I did not bring you here to fight you.."

Leona's shield and sword were stabbed into the earth a few feet away from her, the blade crossing the shield

"I called you here, because I believe there is a woman in there capable of rational discussion.. despite the fact you despise all I stand for.."

Ask the Lunari

08-10-2012

If Leona thought Diana was going to embrace her after extending the white flag of peace, she had another thing coming. Diana was devoid of any outward reaction, but inside, she was pondering furiously. It was no impossibility that Leona was simply luring her into a comfortable zone, but at the same time, Leona never lied.. on purpose. Excluding what she repeats from the Solari, because the Sun Maiden was in denial about all that.

Her grip remains firmly on her kopesh* unwilling to discard the sacred weapon. Even if Leona would lay down her arms, Diana would not follow - she knew that Rakkorians were trained in unarmed combat too. "Rational only if your eyes weren't so blinded," the same line, repeated over and over. Never heard.

"You stand for all that is wrong - all the Solari have shown is pain and intolerance. You stand for the people who abandoned me, kept me silenced and abused me. I believe rationality has fled, unless you have come to apologize for your past misdeeds."

((*I keep forgetting to stop calling it a scythe, but hopefully I'll remember from now in. = =; ))

Snowy Poro

08-10-2012

A jolt of anger slid through Leona's body as Diana spoke her words

"I do not stand for what they did!"

Leona's face darkened and she spoke a little louder, but her voice echoed off the church walls making it seem louder than she had intended. The dark appearance on her face only lasted a moment, however; there was a hint of hurt in her eyes from Diana's words. She closed her eyes and shook her head from side to side

"What the Solari did to you was wrong.. but do not lay the blame down upon me.. I was the only one who bothered to care for you.. you know that.."

12345 ... 8