Just Started Playing Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMindsEye

08-09-2012

We need more people who just talk in general. And a way to prevent people who afk during champ select on purpose. I love that some people actually want to win but most just want to ruin the actual good players who are stuck in their elo's day.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

08-09-2012
6 of 123 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxis View Post
just a question, how did you become a Riot employee? You don't seem to have much experience with LoL

not trying to be rude
I have a lot of experience in other areas and a huge passion for League. In-game skill is not the end-all-be-all for becoming a Rioter.

Efflorescence

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBazner View Post
I have a lot of experience in other areas and a huge passion for League. In-game skill is not the end-all-be-all for becoming a Rioter.
You have to play with me!!! I don't care if you suck D: TT_TT

Tulips

08-09-2012

Cherejin

08-09-2012

I'm still learning the different roles and widening my champ selection in the roles I do know, so this gives me hope!

So Doge Very Wow

08-09-2012

Tt_tt

Whisla

08-09-2012

You looking for a Duo by chance?

Edit: if you are hit me up in game (same name) you seem like a fun person to ranked with xP

Efflorescence

08-09-2012

You do know sometimes you will just pair up with people that do not care. Mostly something will say stuff like:
-This is my smurf idgaf im like 2100 Elo on my main. I'm gonna feed bot alllll dayyyy
-Im mid noob i call mid no I call mid, fine then lets play 3 AP mid and we'll just go mid or nothing alllll day
-I'm gonna go for the inhibitor
-Let's experiment, see if you can kill inner turret without destroying the outer turret.
-I'm calling the blue pill, if anyone takes the blue im feeding them! (someone takes blue) OMG! Now i'm gonna feed them allllll dayyy!

rathy Aro

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betse View Post
when u try to tell people what they should do and they just answer with stfu, or go f..ck urself...u cant do anything
Simply not true. If you speak to someone respectfully and back up your words with good play. People will usually listen to you. Sometimes you might have to over ping or say "please get wards" 15 times, but I find if you keep talking and don't get testy, people will listen.... most of the time.

ShamWOOHOO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

RiotBazner, you should write a summary of how your ranked games go~ like that thread I saw some while ago. He recorded all his ranked games o.o, it was pretty cool~