Proof Akali is viable in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jewbee

08-08-2012

To all you naysayers who believe Akali is only viable in unranked games as a pubstomper, behold;

*******http://i46.tinypic.com/2wfl4bq.jpg********

Surprise Sloth

08-08-2012

And what elo is this? And its Elo, not ELO.

Treza

08-08-2012

36 kills and only 10k gold? that was a short game against obviously inexperienced players
im not saying akali is or isnt good for ranked, but this doesnt prove anything. you just dont get that many kills that quickly against experienced players. im a fairly good player and in my life ive had probably less than 10 games where i had over 10 deaths. thats like 3-4% of my games, and if you were paired against people of even an acceptable skill level, it would be mathematically improbable for this scenario to even exist, nevermind be proof for some sort of claim

you got fed early and snowballed. the enemy team was obviously completely incompetent

also some more math for you, 36 kills x 250 gold is 9000 gold. you generate like 80 gold a minute so lets subtract the im assuming 20 minute game, thats 1600 gold. you had 10k gold, - 1600 is 8400. lets assume you took 2 dragons and 6 turrets. thats another 1400 or so gold, putting you down to 7000 gold. you had 178 cs and lets average that at 15 a piece which is below average, thats 2600 gold. so now were down to 4400 gold. you had 13 assists so thats about another 500 gold, so lets call it 4k gold

you got about 4k gold from 36 kills, and you think that somehow proves something? you or whoever got fed early, and every enemy lane lost horribly and became so underleveled. akali was probably 5 or more levels ahead of everyone on the enemy team, and with basically a full build compared to what was probably scraps with little cs and no kills for the enemy team.

*clap clap*

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

I can play Karma in unranked elo and win.

Besides that point, Akali has always been viable in competitive play and solo queue (heck anything can be viable in solo queue l0l). I don't see what you're trying to say.

Jewbee

Jewbee

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
36 kills and only 10k gold? that was a short game against obviously inexperienced players
im not saying akali is or isnt good for ranked, but this doesnt prove anything. you just dont get that many kills that quickly against experienced players. im a fairly good player and in my life ive had probably less than 10 games where i had over 10 deaths. thats like 3-4% of my games, and if you were paired against people of even an acceptable skill level, it would be mathematically improbable for this scenario to even exist, nevermind be proof for some sort of claim

you got fed early and snowballed. the enemy team was obviously completely incompetent
I don't face incompetent players at 2k+ Elo. "Obviously" you need to get your facts straight.

Treza

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraká View Post
I don't face incompetent players at 2k+ Elo.
you dont face anyone at 2k+ elo actually

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29278468
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...8#ranked-stats

now that youre done embarrassing yourself.. anything else?

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Anybody can click on a high elo player's profile then click your own to make it look like your elo is higher. l0l. I'm not sure if you noticed, but in your first screenshot, it says you have wins with only 1 champion out of 102. With 2 wins on Akali, and your 'second screen' showing 200+ games shows its fake.

Jewbee

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
you dont face anyone at 2k+ elo actually

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29278468
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...8#ranked-stats

and with an average kd of 18/0 as akali over the course of 2 games (convenient how 18 is exactly half of 36, and the other game you had no kills or deaths) dont try to bring up the argument that it was on another account. it was on that account, and you have 3 ranked games in total. you dont magically get 2k elo with 3 ranked games in total

now that youre done embarrassing yourself.. anything else?

you have just disgraced yourself in such a disgusting way, i can barely even muster the will to engage you with text
Trololol

Treza

08-08-2012

Quote:
Trololol
oooo you sure got me... moron