Is Corki a Yordle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

y7mGBf2S

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Im pretty sure he isnt but if it is, I would like to know
Personally, I think he is a gnome :s

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

03-15-2011

He's a flying Yordle.

Dark Spartan

03-15-2011

Yes, he's a yordle. He's from Bandle City, just like all of the others, but moved to Piltover with Heimerdinger and his colleagues.

Ryu The Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Yordles is just a loose affilition of weird short men who are either into mustaches or furries. The woman are actually little people who cosplay as Elves from Warcraft.

Lostmyth

03-15-2011

He is indeed a yordle

LETTHEBLOODFLOW

03-16-2011

word on the street is that back in the day there was 2 types of mini people, meglings and yordles, not to confuse people they made them just yordles and meglings became a elite commando unit. but now if we take a look at a few of the "yordle" champions, tristana and poppy dont have the same nose that the typical male yordles have, i dont think its necessarily a gender thing but more so that trist and poppy were meglings not yordles, yordles kinda have lil critter type nose and little critter ears and meglings dont have those features. thats what i read on this board a little while ago atleast

city in sleeping

08-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2453597 proof corki is not a yordle

david12341

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by city in sleeping View Post
i see you dont notice the 15 downvotes...

Yndyr

09-20-2012

Corki is a test pilot for a yordle contraption. Is he or isn't he a yordle? It's never specified.

Trolosaurus

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LETTHEBLOODFLOW View Post
word on the street is that back in the day there was 2 types of mini people, meglings and yordles, not to confuse people they made them just yordles and meglings became a elite commando unit. but now if we take a look at a few of the "yordle" champions, tristana and poppy dont have the same nose that the typical male yordles have, i dont think its necessarily a gender thing but more so that trist and poppy were meglings not yordles, yordles kinda have lil critter type nose and little critter ears and meglings dont have those features. thats what i read on this board a little while ago atleast
Actually, Corki has always been a Yordle
Tristana was the only Megling before they got retconned