[Art] Unprepared Garen skin - Its "Sexy"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tatinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Obviously, yes.

Iridium Devil

08-08-2012

Okay, this might be an obvious question, but if we have RIOT EMPLOYEES wanting this skin, why hasn't Riot made it a skin yet? Is it a legal issue? Because I think any one would sign anything to get their skin made. They could even make it a legendary and earn a ton of money on it. I'd pay for epic shower Garen. It might even make him popular again. Seriously, we need this skin. +(((1000^99)^10)^10) thumbs up for this by the way.

Ayemageyene

08-08-2012

;D

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium Devil View Post
Okay, this might be an obvious question, but if we have RIOT EMPLOYEES wanting this skin, why hasn't Riot made it a skin yet? Is it a legal issue? Because I think any one would sign anything to get their skin made. They could even make it a legendary and earn a ton of money on it. I'd pay for epic shower Garen. It might even make him popular again. Seriously, we need this skin. +(((1000^99)^10)^10) thumbs up for this by the way.
You are so right here! I didn't even look at it like that. Several well known Riot staff likes this skin, so why don't they make it...?

Sl33t

08-09-2012

I'd totally start playing Garen if this skin was made. Just sayin.

There needs to be more sexy roflcopter skins.

TheHobbits

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sl33t View Post
I'd totally start playing Garen if this skin was made. Just sayin.

There needs to be more sexy roflcopter skins.
So, so true. On so many levels too.

DensetsuNoMajo

08-10-2012

;D

VexTheHex

08-11-2012

Saw a French Maid Fiora thread today, made me want to bump this one. If Riot does throw out another pure *** appeal skin, I hope they at least come out with a male and female one. Imagine a 5 v 5 between the males and females. xD

CountZane

08-12-2012

best skin ever. Straight guy, still love this

TheHobbits

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexTheHex View Post
Saw a French Maid Fiora thread today, made me want to bump this one. If Riot does throw out another pure *** appeal skin, I hope they at least come out with a male and female one. Imagine a 5 v 5 between the males and females. xD
Yes. Your absolutely right and bumps are always appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountZane View Post
best skin ever. Straight guy, still love this
Woo Yeah!

Dont forget to check out the community poll where you can vote Yes or no on the Unprepared skin. (You know what needs to be done)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2215267