Why are there no black champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Restore the roar

08-05-2012

Jayce totally could have been black. That would have definitely worked

Iliketurtle

08-06-2012

WUKONG nuff said

forteller

08-06-2012

He/She means like a human black person not like nocturne or woukon, but like Mike Tyson

HerpinMcDerpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Why you no put nagrems in LoL?

Crying about there being no black champions is just as racist as there not being any black champions (which is not the case) The "Reality" here is the champions arn't based on the planet earth, they have warhammers that shoot pulse beams and midgets that control death machines... Why the **** would there be ****ers (african americans) in this game anyway??? get real.. i dont see any pakistani champions in the game but thats ok right?

mrzomby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

why would someone post this stuff in TT Forums of all places? riotnome doesn't create champions backstory/lore.

Exotic3s

08-07-2012

Umm Taric skin is black, Karama is black,Akali is darker toned.
Malz is black, NId is black, If I remember right KAss is black under his void clothes.

Xin is asian darker toned. OKay I THINK that is all black champs BUT you can't focus them around What race is output more in game.

Scrapnoid

08-08-2012

My sister and I were discussing this the other day lol. There are clearly white, asian, and possibly middle-eastern representation but no black. She said "Nidalee maybe?" then we stared at each other and I said "omg, she wears jungle garb, throws spears, and turns into a panther?! That's borderline offensive if that's the only one!" LOL

Khitty

08-09-2012

Because eveyone is a racist *****. If a champ that was not white or some form of inhuman was released, racist *******s would instantly make this community worse than it already is for you playing the champ.

Khitty

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restore the roar View Post
Jayce totally could have been black. That would have definitely worked
Graves too

Mavrik V

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
Umm Taric skin is black, Karama is black,Akali is darker toned.
Malz is black, NId is black, If I remember right KAss is black under his void clothes.

Xin is asian darker toned. OKay I THINK that is all black champs BUT you can't focus them around What race is output more in game.
Why do idiots keep saying this? Anyone wearing a mask, and not showing skin, IS NOT BLACK. Ryze IS NOT BLACK. Nidalee IS NOT BLACK. Karma IS NOT BLACK. Akali and Xin are obviously Asian. Asians ARE NOT BLACK. People != to animals and creatures. Monkeys CANNOT BE BLACK. Yordles CANNOT BE BLACK.

I don't care if Riot doesn't have a multicultural rainbow, I'm Hispanic, and there are no Hispanic champions in the game. What irks me is people claiming champions in covered clothing and assorted animals ARE black, which is more racist than anything present in the actual game.