Jungling in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roman

08-06-2012

not worth jungling in solo queue unless ur lee

T1LLEY

08-07-2012

semi-jungling is viable in 3v3, your team is screwed with one less laner early game unless fed to ****, and there isnt enough jungle to sustain anyway. What i do is have 2 top and a solo bot. one from top watches dragon and jungles as well as regular laning and the other lanes and ganks bot when called. I also wait till about lv5 to start jungling

ICastShadows

08-07-2012

Ive been working on jungling in 3v3 with my team. It works but the random camp spawns seem to really mess with me. Also only a few champs I feel I can do it with, (Shaco, Xin, WW, sorta jax, and nunu)

Any light shed would be appreciated.

What level you get Red? You solo it? What if theres no initial green buff spawn? (2x wraith)

Th3 Herbalist

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICastShadows View Post
Ive been working on jungling in 3v3 with my team. It works but the random camp spawns seem to really mess with me. Also only a few champs I feel I can do it with, (Shaco, Xin, WW, sorta jax, and nunu)

Any light shed would be appreciated.

What level you get Red? You solo it? What if theres no initial green buff spawn? (2x wraith)
With a leash and some help, you can get Red at (and sometimes before) level 4 with almost any champion and smite.. the problem is doing red safely. If there are no green buff spawns, gank and take the small camps. Early on the wraith camps will poop on you real hard, so don't do those without smite - or don't do them at all. They're scary.

ICastShadows

08-07-2012

Considering shaco can take green/white buff at lvl1 is he a viable jungle?

Rbo

Master Recruiter

08-07-2012

Quote:
Yes. Strong ganks too, which is helpful when your team doesn't know how to play with a jungler. Udyr also does fairly well in my experience.

Koldheartedjsp

08-07-2012

Quote:
yes but alot of people expect shaco to take it. Maybe low elo/normal elo they won't

Th3 Herbalist

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
yes but alot of people expect shaco to take it. Maybe low elo/normal elo they won't
Just to clarify, what he means is that Shaco is easily screwed early in the jungle if you've got the right team to do it with.

ICastShadows

08-08-2012

So would you just get green/white (one or other, depending on the random spawn....riot pls) then grab deceive and go right for the lvl 2 gank on top?

AJGamer91

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champlord View Post
lol i am so tired of being flamed by ignorant teammates

so frustrating
I have really never had that happen to me... of course i never really jungle. But when i do i usually get a ton of gold for my team.