Someone please tell me why this person is not banned!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

08-07-2012

Jilly: trollin mother ******s
Jilly: is just wat i do

All jilly does is troll in ranked games i have unfornualtely had her on my team numerous times and never picks what is needed and constantly trolls. For somone to play as much as she does and is not banned is pathetic. Above is a sample of a few things she said in previos game. I have never seen jilly play a game to win. Why is she not banned?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-07-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sko0ma View Post
Jilly: trollin mother ******s
Jilly: is just wat i do

All jilly does is troll in ranked games i have unfornualtely had her on my team numerous times and never picks what is needed and constantly trolls. For somone to play as much as she does and is not banned is pathetic. Above is a sample of a few things she said in previos game. I have never seen jilly play a game to win. Why is she not banned?
So just report her. It really doesn't take long if this is standard behavior.

LittleDi

08-07-2012

Did you report?

edit: ninjaed by a red...

sko0ma

08-07-2012

I dont understand y she hasnt been banned i played with her a few months ago and she did the same thing. I have got her on my team twice today and have only played to ranked games. But yes ive reported her many times soo... i just dont undersatnd

OctagonEnigma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

A support ticket might help. I'm leery of posting names on the forums, though.

Drakenatyyr

08-07-2012

Report her....

laxjoh

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sko0ma View Post
I dont understand y she hasnt been banned i played with her a few months ago and she did the same thing. I have got her on my team twice today and have only played to ranked games. But yes ive reported her many times soo... i just dont undersatnd
^ The troll has been reported several times already to the people saying report her.
---
After looking at her match history, she's not a 100% troll/feeder. She doesn't always troll but it's happened enough times.

sko0ma

08-07-2012

It wouldnt be as big of a problem if you could dodge q qithout being banned for an hour. So your just stuck.

LargeSnorlax

08-07-2012

To be honest, this person getting banned isn't as big a problem as not having a feature that permanently lets you NEVER be matched with people EVER again.

The "unskilled player" report apparently does this in some form, but generally if I never want to play with a player again, they're getting reported for something else entirely, because they're either deliberately feeding/afking/so rude they should never play the game.

I hate getting matched up with people that I recognize as ones that do the above and having the odious choice of dodging the game or playing with someone that I know is absolutely toxic, when I should never have that choice in the first place, because they should never be on my team

sko0ma

08-07-2012

I agree there should be an option to avoid certain players just like on Xbox Live.