Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Treant

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrUs4DeR View Post
hey maokai,hey maokai,hey maokai.

maokai:what!?

why are you drinking ROOT beer?

maokai:ummm.. cause i want to

but i thought you wanted to save your kind not drink them

maokai:leave me alone you annoying little pest(maokai went out raging)
Never happened.....

Serpent XI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

If you fell down where there's no one around to hear it, would you make any noise?

Lemon Camel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

((I'm hijacking Maokai, considering it's been near a month with no replies. Ask A Treant is currently being smurfed up to 5, feel free to answer questions and I'll post in character once I'm ready! ))

Ask A Treant

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent XI View Post
If you fell down where there's no one around to hear it, would you make any noise?
I'm sure that one of those human scientists could give you a factual answer, but let me try some of this "humour" that I've been hearing around.

Maokai clears his "throat" and perches his sapling on his head.

I like to think that I might let out a little bark now and then when I fall.

SandscourgeSkarn

08-06-2012

The Crystal Vanguard watches the Treant for a long while before choosing to approach and ask his question. His feet skitter quickly and bring him to rest in front of the tree. He greets him with a nod

"Treant. I am curious. In your life before being animated, were you attuned to the magics of the natural world as my race is?"

He carefully enunciates the word 'is', refusing to truly let his kind be an artifact of a time past.

Ask A Treant

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
The Crystal Vanguard watches the Treant for a long while before choosing to approach and ask his question. His feet skitter quickly and bring him to rest in front of the tree. He greets him with a nod

"Treant. I am curious. In your life before being animated, were you attuned to the magics of the natural world as my race is?"

He carefully enunciates the word 'is', refusing to truly let his kind be an artifact of a time past.
Maokai stares down at Skarner, with a look of indifference. He does, however, give him a nod, and his sapling curiously starts circling the crystalline scorpion.

"All Nature in and of itself is attuned in a sense to the natural magics of the world. All that is part of the world is a part of Nature, even if magical and not natural in being. It is the unnatural, the kind of magic that brought me to "life" so to speak, that unsettles Us."

Us, of course, referring to all natural life.

"Will that suffice for now?"

Ask A Treant

08-07-2012

(( OOC Bump. No one loves the treeman ))

TeoLeif

08-07-2012

Reed wanders into the Twisted Treeline and confronts the Treant.

"Well. Look who we have here. The only champion aside from Zyra that I can fully trust. Nice to meet you. Might I ask, but how deeply do you despise what the wars are doing to our lands?"

Ask A Treant

08-07-2012

Maokai stares at the young boy oddly. It's rare he sees people enter the Treeline if not summoned, let alone one so willing to approach him.

"I don't know who you are, but I can tell you this-- war has brought nothing good to this land. It has damaged the once beautiful landscape, killed plantlife, and brought about abominations like me."

He doesn't even flinch saying that.

"Even under these wretched summoners' "control", they still cannot fully comprehend what they are doing to the world around them. If they do not stop, the world they have come to know it will end. How deeply do I despise them, then? With every fiber of bark, with every twisted root, with every horrid second I exist."

TeoLeif

08-07-2012

Reed lets out a light chuckle, but his expression remains emotionless.

"It seems we are on the same side then. And, although you are a product of war, I don't consider you an abomination. I wish to... help you. I want to bring an end to this silly war, like my parents did before they died. Would you agree to help end this war, hmm?"