won't auto attack after attacks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenosPants

08-06-2012

Last time i play Fiddlesticks, it happened after his Drain while jungling. He was just like "Durrrrr"

SnowyIVu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2012

At work at the moment, but confirming that this was happening all yesterday when I jungled Nocturne.

After every Q (Duskbringer?) he would act as though I had just hit "S" and stopped moving/attacking.

Meanelliott

08-06-2012

happened to me with riven in the jungle most noticeably a few times

WarpedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Could you guys get me some r3d logs from the games where you encountered this issue? We're trying to reproduce it internally with the champions mentioned here, but not having nay luck yet...
It's pretty easy.

1. Take Nautilus (this one I'm sure it bugs)
2. Jungle normally
3. Sometimes when you do your E he will stop doing everything, just like if you pressed S)

It's 100% sure that after a full clear you'll encounter this bug. But make sure you don't automatically right-click after doing your skill (your brain might be doing this alone if you're used to doing so), since it will, obviously, attack.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

08-06-2012
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedMonkey View Post
It's pretty easy.

1. Take Nautilus (this one I'm sure it bugs)
2. Jungle normally
3. Sometimes when you do your E he will stop doing everything, just like if you pressed S)

It's 100% sure that after a full clear you'll encounter this bug. But make sure you don't automatically right-click after doing your skill (your brain might be doing this alone if you're used to doing so), since it will, obviously, attack.
Definitely not 100% sure that it will happen because I've tried it myself We'll keep looking, obviously this is happening to you guys... If you could send a video, that would definitely get us on the right track.

genericname885

08-06-2012

It was definitely happening for my last game as Ashe, I certainly noticed it on her Volley and also hawkshot (although I only noticed it once with e, I'm usually not wanting to immediately AA after I cast it though).

R3d log; http://pastebin.com/e6PpXw2H

Gurei Fullbuster

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenosPants View Post
Last time i play Fiddlesticks, it happened after his Drain while jungling. He was just like "Durrrrr"
This has actually always happened to me with Fiddlesticks and Drain. (but only for him and his drain) I'm now experiencing it on a variety of other champions with differing skills I didn't used to, though.

OtakuOtter

08-06-2012

I've had this issue happen to me with several champs; however, the only one i can remember is Malphite. I was using the glacial malphite skin and would use his W and E and would stop auto attacking things after either activing W or after E went off.

iKnow

08-06-2012

Happened to me not too long ago with vayne's tumble

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

08-06-2012
4 of 6 Riot Posts

I've been unable to reproduce this glitch with any of the champions mentioned in this thread. Are any of you experiencing a large amount of lag when this happens? I really would like to figure out what is going on here. If their are any other details you can share that would be much appreciated.