Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

08-06-2012
4 of 92 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNova View Post
I didnt read anytning but the first post, and I can say this entire thread is a waste of time. Few companies, games ESPECIALLY, read or react to forums. Its a place to communicate between eachother, but to think you can even reach the eyes of anyone at Riot is foolishness.

No one official ever pays attention to forums
-.-

Decisive2Drill

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNova View Post
s
Then you may want to take a look back a few pages before reading, you'd be surprised this time.

type1Rush

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
-.-
Obviously, he doesnt know how "official" you and Tryndamere are, in terms of Riot Games.

Zyjax

08-06-2012

Quote:
-.-
He was wrong even before posting, just for not reading the red posts at least. Lol

chaser676

08-06-2012

Quote:
-.-
Dat irony

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
-.-
Translation: Are you ****ing kidding me?

RenegadeRabbit

08-06-2012

Quote:
-.-
Trust me Morello, we aren't all like that guy, don't leave us

chaser676

08-06-2012

I think I speak for most of us that starting a dev diary, maybe rotating, that is updated daily, would go a long way. Get 5 guys to do it, hell, get John from accounting to talk about how he thinks darius is op, we just need some steady communication from you guys.

Morello

Lead Designer

08-06-2012
5 of 92 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RennyB View Post
Tryndamere still avoided mentioning champion ip cost reduction and 6300 price point. Don't be taken in by the PR, attempt at ass saving, wall-of-text.
No, the problem is we don't have the strategy for this (how do we address this?) set yet. It's not something we just go "OK, change X and do Y", it's a pretty complex thing and we have to actually decide how to make this work before we can tell you what it is.

This thread is about us not commenting, we comment with "not ready yet guys" but that makes people mad :P This is the catch-22 we spoke of earlier.

Mephew

08-06-2012

Quote:
-.-
It happens

Quote:
No, the problem is we don't have the strategy for this (how do we address this?) set yet. It's not something we just go "OK, change X and do Y", it's a pretty complex thing and we have to actually decide how to make this work before we can tell you what it is.

This thread is about us not commenting, we comment with "not ready yet guys" but that makes people mad :P This is the catch-22 we spoke of earlier.
What kind of strategies have you used or thought of using?

-edit-
Now that I think of it, it's like asking the enemy team what they are going to do next