10 ways to be a better summoner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treza

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by You got spawned View Post
teemo is so underpower i dont know why everyone is losing to teemo in TOp lane
Teemo sucks....
1.Teemo is so fking worthless in team fights
2ont fking get poke alot just stay in bush and only last hit
3. But some fking wards and you will own the lane
4. He suck
5. DOnt rage it wont help your teamate getting better it will just discourage them.
well... coming from a level 21 summoner who hasnt had a single great game in his last 10.. id say that means absolutely nothing coming from you
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29615613#history

interestingly enough one of the the only games id say you did alright was the game where you went 8-1 as teemo, but then i looked at the 55 minute game length, the unfinished boots, and the 100 cs and became a little sad. did alright with the pantheon game as well but not amazing 13-10 with 200 cs at 55 minutes is just meh

Garbage Munster

08-05-2012

Or you can do all of that and still get trolled by clinically retarded mongoloids that somehow figured out how to turn the computer on.

#1 and only rule to becoming a better summoner: Learn to leave all your ****s at home, just deal with the ******* and plan to carry at least 1-2 useless idiots every game.

Sam Is Whoa

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post

Alrighty, so now onto this top with a bit of pepper.

First Pick - Support
2nd Pick - ADC / Jungle
3rd Pick - Jungle / ADC
4th Pick - Mid / Top
5th Pick - Top / Mid

Now, 2nd and 3 are swappable to counter a lane if needed.

Also, 4th and 5th are swappable. If their Top picks #1 on the enemy team. Then counter him with the #4 slot. As well as say the enemy Mid picks #4 slot, counter him with #5.

It is a big game of just countering. The thing is champions like Shen solo top is easily countered by Vladmire, Rumble, etc. So if they pick a champions that is "OP" just shove it in the ground.
I agree with the pick chose order but! First pick does not mean you support. Most of the time someone will work with you to trade for a support or a jungler. Last pick is the one that should be working with the team and filling because he sees what the enemy has.

First pick asks if last pick has so and so champions if yes they see picks and trade. Playing with a last pick that says malph top is the worst thing. If you saw i said if you can counter than you can play but if you cant you forfeit your right to play any position as a higher pick.

Sam Is Whoa

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatuglypieceofcr View Post
Or you can do all of that and still get trolled by clinically retarded mongoloids that somehow figured out how to turn the computer on.

#1 and only rule to becoming a better summoner: Learn to leave all your ****s at home, just deal with the ******* and plan to carry at least 1-2 useless idiots every game.
Do these things and you will have a better experience. Go into a game thinking like you do only makes it worse. Number 10 especially helps your whole team be better. No need for that attitude because it brings everyone down

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

WHYYYY??
WHYYY OP??
why must you make it that much harder to acquire elo?
looking forward to getting stomped by noobs who just figured out how to ward properly and kill me - lose elo - rinse repeat

Sam Is Whoa

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJs View Post
WHYYYY??
WHYYY OP??
why must you make it that much harder to acquire elo?
looking forward to getting stomped by noobs who just figured out how to ward properly and kill me - lose elo - rinse repeat
Haha

Im sick of seeing the posts of ELO hell and ppl raging at teamates. If my post helps just a few ppl get better and be better summoners ive done my job.

I remember b4 there was rank play ppl would just play and have fun regardless of what their team comp was. Those days are gone but maybe ppl will understand why ppl do things if they just communicate like humans and do the small things well, then the fun will be back.

I just played a game and did not do great and my team was bickering a bit and saying things in nice ways like suggesting how someone should play instead of telling them how to play did wonders to diffuse situations. We were down 5k gold and losing 5 towers to one. They pushed mid to our inhib then tried to baron. We contested killed 4 took baron and won the game. There was a bit of bickering but the situations were difused and I warded the map leading to kills and a baron steal. This works ppl you will have much more fun. win or lose.

Sam Is Whoa

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsnova View Post
These are ways to become a better PLAYER but not really a better summoner
Good info though
A player in this game is called a summoner......and the first few points are about attitude and champ select courtesy.

Restore the roar

08-06-2012

Very nice.

Sam Is Whoa

08-07-2012

Bumb. Qq threads abundant on the first page.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

defusing the exploding situations instead of muting your allies goes a long way