Should there be an option to make players loose less ELO if they played well

No 25 19.53%
**** No 18 14.06%
Yes 63 49.22%
Maybe 22 17.19%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

I am so sick of loosing ELO from trolls... **** IT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Well don't forget, the way to talk to your team might decide between a win and a lose. If you're calm, and you coordinate with your team without bossing them around, you will outwit the other team and win the game!

I don't play ranked because I'm too casual to try but if you looked at my match history you'd see how not having a good score won't affect you too much, same goes for "troll picks" such as support poppy.

encourage your allies, spend a bit more on wards too. If you put a ward in that bush they wouldn't have facechecked it right? I find that helping my team without them realising is the best way to make them better, because they always become motivated.

Make sure you don't tell them before the end that you were the one who made them know the enemy was hiding in the bush with the ward though.. or they'll lean on you and you can't take that weight.

Man Bear Pig Hoe

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QcGS Jeanschyso View Post
Well don't forget, the way to talk to your team might decide between a win and a lose. If you're calm, and you coordinate with your team without bossing them around, you will outwit the other team and win the game!

I don't play ranked because I'm too casual to try but if you looked at my match history you'd see how not having a good score won't affect you too much, same goes for "troll picks" such as support poppy.

encourage your allies, spend a bit more on wards too. If you put a ward in that bush they wouldn't have facechecked it right? I find that helping my team without them realising is the best way to make them better, because they always become motivated.

Make sure you don't tell them before the end that you were the one who made them know the enemy was hiding in the bush with the ward though.. or they'll lean on you and you can't take that weight.
yer i understand but there is nothing u can do for some champs he fed he failed to comunicate and continued to go and push lane even when we asked him to play passive and d ... at no point did we rage at him not even after the game the whole game we were very calm trying to carry

Man Bear Pig Hoe

08-06-2012

bump

Yusunam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Were a caitlyn jungle in the enemy team, i lost that game.

Sam Is Whoa

08-06-2012

Not a good idea. Score does not show how well you played all the time. The elo system has been working for decades and league shouldnt try to reinvent it. they have a point system in dominion and the person who goes bot to defend bottom cap point usually doesnt end in the top 3 because they are farming and defending most game not getting kills or capping points. same thing with support in SR if you go 0/6/25 its a good game but you wont weigh assists as heavy as you would kills so ppl would not play support.

Lame Dude

08-06-2012

If this isn't abused I'll eat my computer.

Shilofax

08-06-2012

I would support ELO being lost based on your score.

It could be based of CS, Kills/Death ratio, and assists. Depending on which champ you are playing.

ex. Soraka gets more "points" for assists than kills/CS

KingSnafu

08-06-2012

if this happened you would also have to put in an option for the people who did worse to lose more elo. Just sounds like something that can easily get abused. IE 3 of the people on the team think the player doing good took all of there kills and is why they suck(hear it alot makes no sense) so they all vote for the good player to lose more elo and eachother to lose less. Not something that can work

AlphariusRising

08-06-2012

If you're playing above your Elo, you will get out eventually. Just play more games and stop QQing.

Axiom Prime

08-06-2012

Meh, this is why I went back to SC II, enjoy your team game. At least if I lose in SCII and drop some MMR it's because of myself, not some other **** head that only wants to **** around anyways. Yeah 1/10 games I'll get a cheeser but thats a small price to pay.

SCII > LoL