The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IgneoSeven

08-04-2012

I get it!

chimyjoe

08-04-2012

My character concept is a collaboration of myself and Reaganomics (who helped give ideas like skills and lore for Ahri). I base partly off of Nintendo's character Ness from Earthbound, with the idea for a new personality of a child who has been living for hundreds of years and gained much wisdom. The catch is he/she has never grown up (something in her past either stopped the process or she has an extremely long live, such as the elves in LoTR), so s/he still ends up freaking out every once in a while and overloading his/her psychic abilities.

I hope you enjoy reading about it! thanks so much for your time and concideration

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2437172

zookiepop

08-05-2012

JAX needs anew skin!! :\

Leo Tomita

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookiepop View Post
JAX needs anew skin!! :\
is here the place to ask for it?
i dont think so...

am i wrong?

Derpadeath

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
is here the place to ask for it?
i dont think so...

am i wrong?
Ehhh the concept forums are used for Champion ideas AND Skin ideas, but idk about just asking for it

Pirateelfdog

08-07-2012

I'm working on a 'The Champion Creation Process' thread. Hope it gets up here!

Iminonai

08-09-2012

Hey guys... due to the fact my concepts havent had views or comments in weeks, I decided this would probably give them a bit more popularity.

Chiir0n's Champion Concepts (Click here)

Check them out please.. You won't be dissapointed.

Wulffe

08-09-2012

Hey RiotAmes,

I just realized that my post never made it here. So here's a very belated thank you for the sticky!

Also, if you have some time I'd like to draw attention to my recent thread Building a Better Champion for Dummies. Honestly, it's nothing spectacular. Just something I wanted to whip up after looking over so many champions.

MBkillermax

08-09-2012

Voegrius the strogest (avalied to suggestion for the name)

Basic attack type: Melee (jabs and a hooks)
Range: Melee
Health: 505(+65) (If health pool casting) 422(+75)
Health Regen: 7.5(+0.55) (If health pool casting) 7.25(+0.55)
Mana: 275(+25)
Mana Regen: 5(+0.3) (if health based remove mana entirely)
Attack Damage: 60(+3.5)
Attack Speed:0.825(+1.36%)
Armor: 20(+2.5)
Magic Resist: 30(+1)
Movement Speed: 320

Passive:every 3 attacks Voegrius resive he will dodge the next one (including turrets)

Q:cOmbination
Passive:give Voegrius 1/3/5/7/9% movement speed

Active:Voegrius nexts hits make a 1-2 combination dealing per hit 40/60/80/100/120 (65% the bonus damage)damage (can be make to the turret but voegrius recive 75%of the damage per hit to the turret).
Cooldown : 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
Cost:40/50/60/70/80 mana

W:fast dash
Voegrius dash a short distance and will block the next physical attack it recives and getting 20/40/60/80/100 % attack speed for 2 seconds the cooldown is refresh when voegrius kill a champion while active.

Cost:25/45/65/85/100 mana
Cooldown:16/14/12/10/8seconds

E: Deadly hooK
Voegrius Next Hit will make a hook dealing 70/120/180/220/260 (50% of bonus damage)physical damage
Cooldown:10/9/8/7/6
Mana:50/70/90/110/130

R:K.O (K and O got from q and e)
Voegrius will suppress for 1 second hiting the target making a 1-2 combination dealing 20/40/60(50% of bonus damage) damage per hit
then a hook making 40/60/80 (50% of bonus damage)
damage and a oppercut making 120/260/400 (50% of bonus damage) the oppercut get the target into air for 1 second
Cooldown :100/80/70
Mana Cost:100/150/200

Dance: ali shuffle
Phrase 1:im the greatest
Phrase 2:Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee you cant hit what your eyes cant see.
Laugh :hahahahahahahahahahaha

Skins:1)muhamed ali inspired.
2)mike tayson inspired.

lore:long long time ago voegrius was wondering in the streets of noxus alone.
just looking how his life was passing away,one day he decide to leave, when he was starving
in the jungle he monks found him, they train him until he can defende but the kung fu stile
wasnt for him.using his knowlage he create a new stile that has never seen before the kick boxing
when he defeat hes master he disapear,know he has come to demacia to protect and defend the fair
and the honest against the evil of noxus by joining the League of Legends

he find with his friend and master lee sin now they will fight for justice against darkness
so be prepare summoners for the k.o's of Voegrius

BY Mbkillermax
and coLNirvanA

hope u like it

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Ames! you need to join the community in the in-game league chat titled ChampConcetps. Theres good humor and good people in it :P