How to Review a Champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

07-29-2012

Sup.

Jaykoboy

07-29-2012

Last bump for the week.

Jaykoboy

08-03-2012

RiotAmes...I know it's not a sticky, but a link in a sticky post is almost as good. Many thanks for doing that! It really means a lot to me!

Gundenspand

08-04-2012

It's a great thing he did that.

Jaykoboy

08-04-2012

Yes, I very much agree. I removed the part where I mentioned asking for a sticky in celebration!

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

08-04-2012
8 of 8 Riot Posts

Kasumi mentioned it in another thread, but I think stickies are best used sparsely. Even the best information can overwhelm someone from enjoying the rest of the threads in a particular forum/subforum. I would still like to make sure that certain threads that are kept up-to-date and informative for the majority of the forum's readers get seen, though- so a small list of highly-valuable threads seemed the way to go.

I appreciate you and others not taking that as a snub!

Jaykoboy

08-04-2012

Oh, by far, it's the most amazing thing a Red has done since Nikasaur sent me an email back!

Flygoniq

08-04-2012

If I were to go really in depth in designing a champion, is there a chance that it would be seen by/inspire someone who could implement it? I have an idea that I've got down and thought a lot about but I'm not sure how much I want to expand just for the sake of the community.

Jaykoboy

08-04-2012

RiotAmes mentioned somewhere that they can't use champions designed on this board, I believe. I'll find you the link, Fly.

EDiT: Here's the link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2431487

It's the same link this was mentioned in. It's in the first paragraph, I believe. There are legal issues surrounding using champions from the forum.

Jaykoboy

08-05-2012

A bump because, even though it's been stickied, it still falls back. But hey, it gives me something to do, right?