[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munii

07-27-2012

Jabe, I have this problem, I open the bat file and it says "press any key to continue" when I do, absolutely nothing happens. I dont know anything about programming or whatever, please help!

Thanks

Fixed it! Nvm! Went through a bunch of posts here hehe i feel so smart even though I'm soo dumb

Thanks a lot Jabe u rock <3

thewugeneral

07-29-2012

Good Stuff Bro! Me Likey!

Plant

Master Recruiter

07-29-2012

Hi, I've been using your program for a while, great program. Just a suggestion - when you retrieve the people playing in the "players" list, can you make it display the champion they are playing as well? thanks.

Vidboy

07-31-2012

Works great but I have no sound is that normal?

Pheṇm

07-31-2012

idk.. I know you're legit from Jabe Bot... but putting my password into anything.... =\

Jabe

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidboy View Post
Works great but I have no sound is that normal?
Check your in game settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheṇm View Post
idk.. I know you're legit from Jabe Bot... but putting my password into anything.... =\
Just make a new level 1 account that you don't care about then. (or look at the source code to see that it's safe)

Svettleif

08-02-2012

Does this work with latest patch ? i keep getting "Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!" i tried putting the program on same drive as lol install didnt help.

Jabe

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by svettleif View Post
Does this work with latest patch ? i keep getting "Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!" i tried putting the program on same drive as lol install didnt help.
Try disabling UAC. Someone else had that problem and that fixed it for them. Let me know if it works.

bly08

08-03-2012

thanks for this, does anyone have a high elo summoners list they already made that we can use?

Svettleif

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
Try disabling UAC. Someone else had that problem and that fixed it for them. Let me know if it works.
UAC is the first thing i disable when i install windows, so cant be that.