plz stop playing teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adm Jackbar

08-04-2012

ADC Teemo is the best counter to Graves there is, equal to Caitlyn in that regard.

It's all situational, stop being so closed minded and ignorant.

PKMNTràinerRed

08-04-2012

I've had a good game with him once in ranked but still lost -___- Went 20-8-12 and I got focused all day cause our mid fed zyra. Pretty funny though cause i build IE PD BT madred and last whisper and i ate up their malphite and alistar.

ragnaraq

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSoHo12nY View Post
I've had a good game with him once in ranked but still lost -___- Went 20-8-12 and I got focused all day cause our mid fed zyra. Pretty funny though cause i build IE PD BT madred and last whisper and i ate up their malphite and alistar.
if only u let ur teammates get some kills.

Trippa88

08-04-2012

its so funny when you see him disappear and you go "right he's there and thinks he's all stealth n ****"... then snare, tormented soil, soul shackle, dead.

JRiMi

08-04-2012

I have %100 wins in ranked with adc teemo. I have lost one or two with support teemo. Sooo sorry but he works for me.

Vizzlepeez

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentuu View Post
I disagree. Teemo as a counterpick in top lane can be extremely useful in several situations i.e. shutting down darius and malph easy during entire laning phase. This only applies to low elo solo queue of course.
How does he shut down malph when malph doesnt rely on his AA to do damage and scales off armor?

M0nkeyM4n

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
How does he shut down malph when malph doesnt rely on his AA to do damage and scales off armor?
because teemo is anti-tank. if you build him right you can shred tanks pretty easy. that is why teemo counters signed top. its not even a fair lane

M0nkeyM4n

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adm Jackbar View Post
ADC Teemo is the best counter to Graves there is, equal to Caitlyn in that regard.

It's all situational, stop being so closed minded and ignorant.

no just no. stop playing teemo as adc. he does not shut down graves at all. if you wanna counter graves pick corki.

also if you lost lane vs teemo as graves plz unistall.

baleofvale

08-04-2012

I love it when there is a teemo on my team. whats not to like ?

Sam Is Whoa

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentuu View Post
I disagree. Teemo as a counterpick in top lane can be extremely useful in several situations i.e. shutting down darius and malph easy during entire laning phase. This only applies to low elo solo queue of course.
There are better champs for shutting down malph and darius that actually help later in the game. Like rumble, morde, yorick,.

Teemos problem is hes only a counter pick lane phase. He cant really do much of anything else because of his short range unless you have good team play AND communication for flanking.