Inside Design: Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoisuisu

08-04-2012

zzzz stalling....

Morello

Lead Designer

08-04-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogmius View Post
Is it me or making champs takes you a LOT more time now?
It always took a lot of time, we're just telling you more about it now!

Morello

Lead Designer

08-04-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooin View Post
dont give a sht...just release her already...i saved up 6300 ip for her since last week..now its up to 9000 ip...
Because we don't release champions every week, nor do we want to. We want to release champions regularly, but let Zyra breathe a bit first!

BellaFrozenheart

08-04-2012

absolutely love that idea, the 'bell' as he called it, especially for comboing, that's a fantastic idea.

It reminds me of when I play Sona, chaining chords together to make that weird symphony of different sounds, I love that, it's nice cause I love her sound effects and I can tell I am gonna love this too ^^

Please Elune, don't let me suck at her x.x

Shumoko

08-04-2012

Can anyone hint a little about those champions after Diana? It's always good to tease people about what they are gonna get

Calimdir

08-04-2012

I don't think I've ever been more excited for a champion release than Diana. She's everything I want in a champion... Let me buy her already ;(

No but really, I like that you guys are taking your time with releases and are now giving us all this new info on the development on the way.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Because we don't release champions every week, nor do we want to. We want to release champions regularly, but let Zyra breathe a bit first!
Moonlight is no good for photosynthesis? lol

Hefasto

08-04-2012

Quote:
but we need the proper man or I should say woman to get rid of weeds and since Diana weapon is partial sickle-sword then the faster she comes the faster will will get rid of Zyra

Darlig Ulv

08-04-2012

Quote:
It always took a lot of time, we're just telling you more about it now!
Honestly great. I hope you guys keep this up.

Brocious

08-04-2012

Well one of my favorite comic characters is Moon Knight, and when he fights hes all in too. Cant wait to see this one. All white armor might look sweet!