plz stop playing teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

08-03-2012

as adc. he doesnt belong at bottom unless support. seriously people in low elo teemo bot is not the way to go.

awakenPanda

08-03-2012

if people just stopped playing teemo altogether that would be heaven

Revolting

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakenPanda View Post
if people just stopped playing teemo altogether that would be heaven
I disagree. Teemo as a counterpick in top lane can be extremely useful in several situations i.e. shutting down darius and malph easy during entire laning phase. This only applies to low elo solo queue of course.

TeknoWizard

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentuu View Post
I disagree. Teemo as a counterpick in top lane can be extremely useful in several situations i.e. shutting down darius and malph easy during entire laning phase. This only applies to low elo solo queue of course.
Exactly. He doesn't like being countered by him. Plus, he's just a general pain in the ass.

Hiatus Barren

08-03-2012

No, teemo is a good champ, its just people dont know how to play him well.he is good at top, not so much an ad carry, there are much better ad carries.

buddynickles

08-03-2012

I hate teemos they make me wanna quit lol. And people that play him as an adc are noobs. People get confused with his role in game his actual role is very unique its call a "troll".

AlphariusRising

08-03-2012

Today I had a Teemo and a Twitch both call bot lane, and then neither of them switched, and they fed the whole game.

It was neat.

jollyv

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentuu View Post
lol shutting down malphite? rock solid! hes a pretty tough lane especially that burst when he hits lvl 6. lol

ProdCali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I started using Teemo, I think he is a good player overall sometimes I have bad days. I am still learning Teemo as what his actual class is supposed to be get me confused, seem he is open to so many things and to me he can be a tank, support, damage, if played right.. I been looking for good ways to play Teemo but I have not found one that suits me.

ragnaraq

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdCali View Post
I started using Teemo, I think he is a good player overall sometimes I have bad days. I am still learning Teemo as what his actual class is supposed to be get me confused, seem he is open to so many things and to me he can be a tank, support, damage, if played right.. I been looking for good ways to play Teemo but I have not found one that suits me.
Tank teemo? never.