-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

08-03-2012

((Oh hey Vik. At first I thought you would disagree to this but you seem to be enjoying yourself, so I'll let you do your magic.))

TheShadowOfChaos

08-03-2012

((Be a bit serious at least man.))

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

((Sure.))

Reion dashed to the headquarters. Throwing aside the yordle-sized door with a bang, he dashed into the headquarters, the schematics clutched tightly in his little hands. He silently joined the conference. Reion was always noted as a lazy professor, so his late appearance never faltered anyone's expression.

Lunari Fox

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I have constructed an orbiting satellite capable of raining down rays of death upon those who resist.

How about that?
(( We shall nerf you then !! ))

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade X35 View Post
(( We shall nerf you then !! ))
((I think nerfing Irelia will do the job just fine.))

TheShadowOfChaos

08-03-2012

Their names were Phantom and Blackheart. The two were legendary wielders of darkness and such until the day, the battlecast army came. Their base on the Shadow Isles was attacked and after a massive battle, the island barely stood its ground. The place being all undead and hard to reach made it so Viktor's forces would ignore them for now. The duo made their way to the mainland with their elite men and builders and established another base in the plague jungles. Their newly raised army of new elite undead await the final orders to strike. But a dark secret weapon lies in Phantom's hands, a beast so terrifying, death wouldn't take his life should it have one.

((Warcraft III time with all my builders summoning structures :P))

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

Though Reion was only there for a few minutes, a panicking watchman busted into the room.

"HURRY UP AND ARM THE DEFENSES!!!"

"THEY'RE COMING!!"

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

((By the way, I'm going to get a piece of paper and draw out Viktor's forces.))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-03-2012

Within the Placidum, Elders were called from every part of Ionia to discuss the new threat. At the front of the resistance movement were 4 champions and the head of the military. These 5 were Karma, Irelia, Lee Sin, Udyr, and Zelos, current head of the military.

The Other side consisted of Elders who believed in evolution, there was general discussion on both sides, arguing their points eloquently.

Karma spoke passionately

"... We cannot let this travesty stand!... I would understand if they came peacefully.. but the shadows of war and death are coming to our borders, we must resist this force!

There was nodding from many in the audience and the champions, Udyr remained a stoic figure.

The opposing elders argued their point as well.

"Yet the fact that we are still here is irrefutable evidence that they aren't the horrific force you make them out to be, they possess more than enough power to force us into "evolution".

There was some cheering in the crowd, but it was cut short by a forceful pound of a gavel.

(We need more evidenceeee!)

EDIT: (The opposing civilians and elders don't believe the battlecast army is hostile, we need a third party to come in with irrefutable evidence.)

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

((Of what?))