So what would happen, if for each game you leave in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS176974897df0345ab2392

09-07-2010

you'd lose a summoner level?

Significantly less leavers in ranked, as they have to work their way back to 30 after each leave is my guess :-)

/Discuss

MercuryRed

09-07-2010

Why don't you just lose 1 game worth of XP for the first offense, and subsequent offenses double the cost to a maximum of say 16 games or something?

Make this reset every week or something.

That way, dodging a game would force a normal game playthrough before returning to ranked, but wouldn't give you an autoloss.

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

I'd say you wouldn't have any leavers... just more AFK'rs.

but I love the idea :P

MightySnuffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Deleveling is always lame. I think you should be banned from ranked for 24 hours. Emergency/power outage? Well that will give you time to resolve the emergency/fix your power. 1 day is not that bad.

Pencils

09-07-2010

LOL deletes itself + plants a trojan.

RubeNLwD

09-07-2010

my grandma just died in the middle of a game i had to leave then i came back i was lvl 29 i was like wtfuuuuuuu rageeeeeeeeeee

true story

MightySnuffles

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubeNLwD View Post
my grandma just died in the middle of a game i had to leave then i came back i was lvl 29 i was like wtfuuuuuuu rageeeeeeeeeee

true story
Well you shouldn't be playing ranked today. You should be grieving, or helping your family get through the crisis if you're too cool to feel sad. I'm sure someone will miss grandma.

TheNat

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightySnuffles View Post
Deleveling is always lame. I think you should be banned from ranked for 24 hours. Emergency/power outage? Well that will give you time to resolve the emergency/fix your power. 1 day is not that bad.
this x1000

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

09-07-2010

what if my internet goes bye

Spymethyl Crabide

09-07-2010

leave 30 games
level 1
get +400 w/l record?
K. that's worth it IMO