Zyra bans...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

08-03-2012
8 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarolar View Post
I feel like i shouldn't even buy newly released champions anymore. I buy talon on release, Nerfed. I buy Fizz on release, Nerfed. I buy Ahri on release, Nerfed, I buy Graves on release, Nerfed (after QQ on forums, and a ton of it). Next i buy darius, Nerfed. Now i buy Zyra, nerfed cause of QQ on forums. Either i'm extremely good at picking if the champ is going to be OP or not, or i'm extremely unlucky. The only champion i bought on release day that wasn't OP was Varus, but people sure made it seem like he was going to be OP.
All those characters are still very viable. What's the problem?

Burungeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We've nerfed almost every champ, most of them multiple times. Somehow, people still use champions in League of Legends!
Made me laugh when I thought about the champions who never received direct nerfs, and how they're the ones who don't get used too often..

Darmikau

08-03-2012

Quote:
Zyra is really, really, really strong.
How many "really" statements need to to pre-fix the word "strong" before it becomes overpowered? I mean, it has to be more than 3.

Pssst, by the way I'm subtly plugging a balance thread yay: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2407692

Kyrie EIeison

08-03-2012

Quote:
Geeves (Lead Live Designer) has the details here. Once we lock them down I think we're gonna share them with you.
Why thank you for the response. Im sorry your 2nd brain child is strong. Stop feeding them milk. Let them be scrawny and weak! Then buff them to insanity.

Lurnaezel

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarolar View Post
I feel like i shouldn't even buy newly released champions anymore. I buy talon on release, Nerfed. I buy Fizz on release, Nerfed. I buy Ahri on release, Nerfed, I buy Graves on release, Nerfed (after QQ on forums, and a ton of it). Next i buy darius, Nerfed. Now i buy Zyra, nerfed cause of QQ on forums. Either i'm extremely good at picking if the champ is going to be OP or not, or i'm extremely unlucky. The only champion i bought on release day that wasn't OP was Varus, but people sure made it seem like he was going to be OP.
Graves and Darius are still quite powerful [not OP mind u], so idk why you're complaining about those 2.

Morello

Lead Designer

08-03-2012
9 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmikau View Post
How many "really" statements need to to pre-fix the word "strong" before it becomes overpowered? I mean, it has to be more than 3.

Pssst, by the way I'm subtly plugging a balance thread yay: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2407692
(She's OP)

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
All those characters are still very viable. What's the problem?
i personally think talon is not viable anymore he gets demolished top lane (and only does well mid against like 3 champs)

Darmikau

08-03-2012

Quote:
(She's OP)
Be still my heart.

Iaw

08-03-2012

Quote:
(She's OP)
OH MAl GOD HE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheCokeMaster

08-03-2012

Very Strong indeed. Check this out. She is very successful mid lane:

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...d-lane-matchup