Riot - Major Skillshot Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZerglingOne

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunice View Post
*turns around to check that there's no cleavers coming towards me*
Skillshot, chances are it wouldn't hit you.

On topic however, I have also had a Light Binding shoot right through me, it baffled me to no end. I have also noticed the opposite however, skillshots hitting within bounds that they shouldn't. I don't know whether it's latency related or what, but it does need to be fixed.

Dulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Had a Nautilus anchor go clean through a Zyra. Made us miss first blood.

We laughed about it at the time, but later lost that game by a super close margin.

Riot pls

Postal Miku

08-03-2012

bump

Postal Miku

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnumMaster View Post
all the **** in that video was obvious misses or outhealed except the one q at vayne which is probably ****ty connection
Explain to me Sona ults what dont stun people despite them being directly in it...

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Longer than that.

LeBlanc ethereal chains does it too.

I laid down a perfect Sona Crescendo's over 4 people and gotten 0 hit registers. I about flipped my desk when it cost us the fight and dragon. I logged off in disgust after the game because it eventually cost us the whole game.

Emperor Seth

08-03-2012

Right after you teleport, smartcasting a skillshot will shoot to the opposite direction.

Aruaet

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoBlaine View Post
Its been like this for 2 or 3 months now, Lux ult, Morgana binding, Corki ult, Ez q...and this list goes on but you know, we need new skins!
Yes, but it is even worse now. Literally our ashe last night couldn't hit an arrow point blank because they would ALL go right through enemies.

Aruaet

08-03-2012

I'm going to bump this thread every few minutes today at work until riot bans me or acknowledges this thread

GuraKKa

08-03-2012

I've played some Cho matches and i felt that i missed a lot of Qs that should've hit, mostly close to the borders.
I didn't have much troubles with other skillshots, but since i mostly jungle i didn't get much time to try them.

EDIT: OMG, dat lux's Q missing Vayne in the video!

Fèlix

08-03-2012

I've had this happen to me with an Ashe arrow, except it saved me x3
Just fwoop, went right through my poor body and hit absolutely nothing. ,

I've had my Bandage toss as Amumu glitch out, where I'll stun my target, but I won't be pulled towards them, and I'll become bug stunned for a second until the game registers that it messed up and I can move again.