Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrocc

08-02-2012

Whoa. That was... surprisingly intense.

Alpha Pawros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Cmon Riot. Make this happen. I have bought countless other champions you have made, and you have my word that if this champion ever comes out I will buy EVERYTHING he comes with. Be it five skins IT WILL BE MINE!

Edit for corrections: THEY WILL BE MINE!

MyNameIsDonovan

08-03-2012

Good morning Barn fans. Im going to bump this thread with some of my ideas on Barns animations, emotes and what not (I may or may not have stole a few from OrdinaryKasteen)

-Animations and emotes-

Walk/Run:

• Barns stage 1 speed would just be him dragging his body around with normal arm movements
  • Barns stage 2 speed would me much more exaggerated. Think of the breaststroke, but instead of water, its the ground, and instead of swimming, hes mercilessly dragging himself after teemo

Attack:
  • Could be one handed punches, backhands, claw swipes

Recall:
  • Barn could attempt to gather the remnants of his body into a sorry excuse of a barn.

Dance:
  • Barn could lift up his body and do some sort of shuffle? idk haha

Taunt:
  • Points forward and says "You couldn't hit the broadside of anything, let alone me."

Joke:
  • Out of brush: I doubt the brush will work.
  • In the brush: So you're saying they cant see me?
  • or maybe, "OH NO, I CANT FEEL MY LEGS, I CANT FEEL MY, or wait..."

Laugh:
  • A spooky-depressing laugh where fire slightly spills forth from Barns "eyes" and mouth

Death:
"You accomplished....nothing..." The flames overtake him and ash is left behind, a la Brand. (Had to take this one word for word, too good)

-Voice over stuff-

Walking:
  • Burn a path

Attacking:
  • They will pay

-Abilities-
  • Feed the flames: The passive could be some faint aura around Barn, and the active could be something as simple as Barn scooping a minion into his mouth
  • HateGrab: Im not sure yet, maybe a one or two-handed grab where Barn attempts to squeeze the life out of the champion(Having his hands catch on fire would be nice.
  • Splinter toss: Id like to thing that Barn would do some sort of backhand motion that would throw out splinters in an arc. They would stick out of the ground with just enough room between them to allow a skilled player to run through the gap.
  • "Into the Inferno: Barn shouts "NO MORE!" or "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" Spreads his mouth open wide(wider than normal) and scoops the enemy champ into said mouth.

I could add a lot more, but this is nice for now. let me know what you guys think!

ThrillOfTheBlunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

this reminds me of monster house

MyNameIsDonovan

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus0 View Post
@OP:
I don't suppose you once had an account by the name of McDonovan, do you?
sorry just read this. And nope, sorry again

MysticOblivion

08-03-2012

You can add a minimum and maximum duration to his grab and change it from the damage done to the target.

MyNameIsDonovan

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOblivion View Post
You can add a minimum and maximum duration to his grab and change it from the damage done to the target.
thats an interesting take, it basically reverses Barn taking damage to the enemy champ taking damage.

TehMightyMidget

08-03-2012

Monster house, anyone?

ricrimshot

08-03-2012

idk if this was brought up but what about ranged ad? like cait. would they still trigger his passive?

HidingOverHere

08-03-2012

can it be a female barn? need more female monsters