Which Rioters that frequents the forum is in charge of Splash Arts anyways?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Every Red appear to have their own purpose.

Some deals with challenges. Some deals with bugs. Some deals with nerfing. Some deals with making incredibly fun but OP on release champions....

But one thing we know is that their roles don't exactly overlap.

So if I were to ask a Splash Art related question, like say.................ask why we can't toggle between NA and China's splash arts............which Reds would most likely address Splash Art related questions? I won't lie. Both regions have their goods and bads...but there are quite a few examples where one side is clearly superior to the other side in one's own opinion...

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

bump!

Fiskerton

08-02-2012

IronStylus is basically the most frequent Art Department red that comes up

bait him by shouting Leona over and over

Ginga

08-02-2012

Is he the one involved in any splash arts though?

I know he designed Leona and the new girl....and really really really reall loves Leona. But splash arts?

Ginga

08-02-2012

aight guess I'll just ask Mr. Sylus.

Hope splasharts is also something he's involved in...or don't get annoyed if people asks him questions he isn't in charge of. :/