Jax and Shyvana's home (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
((The very first post of that thread, where Mordekaiser decided to answer questions from the community.

Sorry GP, I'm be finished here. Jax, go ahead and remake the thread, this one got killed))
((Oh, okay. So, what you mean is that there shouldn't have been a thread in the first place? The character should not be played at all because the lore doesn't support it? I could point out certain characters who don't actually have any lore of their own. Anyway, moving on from that, there are several characters which, by those guidelines, shouldn't be on the forums as well. And, once again, you have missed the entire point of everything I've said. LORE IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS A CHARACTERS PERSONALITY. IF YOU CANNOT EITHER STICK TO LORE, OR STAY CONSISTENT WITH A CHARACTERS PERSONALITY, YOU SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING THAT CHARACTER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( I'm not very old, so I havn't even heard of these, nor have people told me about them, I may look into them, but, I hate it when people go stereotypical about dragons =I Thinking they are all gold-lusting beasts of destruction, and then involved them also being ruthless in every respect, sort of like Cho'Gath, but I see the other side, as well as other hundreds of thousands who love dragons, sorry, that's just me. ))
In some cases, the stereotypes make the creature. Lusting for gold is a widely accepted trait of dragons. I understand you're young. I'm doing my best to not be an ******* about that. And, as an aside, do look into the Temeraire books. They contain the best-written dragon characters I've ever read before. I never said that a dragons only motivation ever is shiny things, but whether you like it or not, you have to admit that it is probably a big motivator for them.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

"I'm done here...I can't take this anymore"
Vice slaps himself and walks out.

Ask Shyvana

08-03-2012

Shyvana had finished working out. Wearing the underpadding of her Ironscale armor, she was seated on the couch. In front of her were some obscenely heavy weights, and the literal shreddings of a lamppost. When Jax entered, Shyvana was there to level her gaze upon him.

"Yes, I'm here." She said, confusingly neutral in her tone. "Welcome home, Grandmaster."

She plucked a piece of lamppost from her hair, and flicked it into the pile.

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

((..Vice. Rage thread. Go there now.))

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana had finished working out. Wearing the underpadding of her Ironscale armor, she was seated on the couch. In front of her were some obscenely heavy weights, and the literal shreddings of a lamppost. When Jax entered, Shyvana was there to level her gaze upon him.

"Yes, I'm here." She said, confusingly neutral in her tone. "Welcome home, Grandmaster."

She plucked a piece of lamppost from her hair, and flicked it into the pile.
Jax walked in, treading carefully as if every plank contained a trap and stood no less than five feet away from her, fighting back tears, unable to speak. Unable to even think about what to say save for "I'm Sorry". But that wouldn't be good enough. Not by a long shot. Start making dinner? No. Bad move... what to do?

Ask Shyvana

08-03-2012

Shyvana rose, a few more lamppost pieces falling down around her. Stepping on the pieces as she walked, since she was smart enough to at least wear her boots, she walked up to the Grandmaster.

"...did you at least succeed in discovering yourself?" She asked. "You did everything else wrong, I should hope you did that right."

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-03-2012

"I...." Oh ****, this was just going to end badly, "I think I lost myself more on this ill-fated attempt at an adventure. Who I am, who I was meant to be, is your husband. And I'm sorry that I would be too blind to see such a thing," he responds, tears starting to fall as he can't even bear to look her in the eye.

Oh, Jax. Why on earth did think there was so much more out there than you wouldn't be able to find here? Why in the name of Valoran did you have to be such a god**** fool?

Ask Shyvana

08-03-2012

"...pull yourself together, human." Shyvana said. "If you can handle what Evelynn does to us on the Fields, words should not turn you into Luxanna after a sad movie."

She turned to idly brush the lampost shreddings into a safer pile, hiding the weakening of her displeased face.

"...you said you were going to cook?" She asked quietly. "You're still home, have at it."

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-03-2012

He looks up at her, smiling gently, before setting his walking stick to lean against the wall, his bag next to it, "I found some interesting things while I was out, though. A couple that you might like." He begins to take out pots and pans, reaching into his bag for the groceries that he obtained prior to arrival. Thick, juicy steaks. Just like she likes them.

Ask Shyvana

08-03-2012

Shyvana stared at the steaks for a little longer than she probably should have, a predatory look upon her face. Delicious... snapping herself out of it, she looked at Jax.

"...you found meat?" She asked. "I'm concerned."