Jax and Shyvana's home (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
(( If Jax and Mundo have jumped ship then Lulu has left this whole universe and karthus has amnesia, people dont just put themselves in a character, they think what would they do and try to act on it, riot doesn't give these champions much besides what they are in-game. maybe jax would live in a suburb because here he's married to Shyvana and most couples dream of that house in the suburbs, even our razor sharp killer Shyvana.))
((Firstly, by "jumped ship" I meant they left the thread, or started ignoring me because they disagree with my opinion. Whatever. Secondly, Shyvana and Jax are not most couples. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and say definitively that you have never, ever seen a couple like Jax and Shyvana. He is a mercenary-turned-gladiator, and she is literally half dragon. In every myth, legend, story, or fable, dragons are said to lust after jewels, gold, and other shiny things. Even being half-dragon it's unlikely that trait wouldn't be present. Why would Shyvana ever settle for a dainty house in the suburbs where she could play housewife to a guy who has three fingers, when she literally has the means to build her own castle?))

Ask Gangplank

08-02-2012

((Guys, this is NOT the place to argue. I'd be up for a CIVILIZED discussion somewhere else, and I said civilized, because it isn't quite now. What we have now is a bunch of people yelling at eachother while completely ignoring how the discussion got started. Go over to some other thread, because this one is where people are RPing or rather, should be.))

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
((Ask a "Non-schoolgirl" Master of Metal))
((Need I remind you where the title of that thread came from? And furthermore, I hardly consider the title of a thread to be in-character. And if it is, then I'd like to point out the way that the old Mordekaiser behaved, and also say that if I could change the name of the thread, I would have already.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
((Firstly, by "jumped ship" I meant they left the thread, or started ignoring me because they disagree with my opinion. Whatever. Secondly, Shyvana and Jax are not most couples. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and say definitively that you have never, ever seen a couple like Jax and Shyvana. He is a mercenary-turned-gladiator, and she is literally half dragon. In every myth, legend, story, or fable, dragons are said to lust after jewels, gold, and other shiny things. Even being half-dragon it's unlikely that trait wouldn't be present. Why would Shyvana ever settle for a dainty house in the suburbs where she could play housewife to a guy who has three fingers, when she literally has the means to build her own castle?))
(( Now when you start to bring in dragons, and half-dragons, that's my specialty, and I demand you not ruin the name of dragons by having the stereotypical "LUST FOR SHINY SH*T" accustom....IT REALLY DRIVES ME TO INSANITY (The wrong version of it, not doing something again to try to find different results) ))

Drunk Reiora

08-02-2012

Quote:
((Need I remind you where the title of that thread came from? And furthermore, I hardly consider the title of a thread to be in-character. And if it is, then I'd like to point out the way that the old Mordekaiser behaved, and also say that if I could change the name of the thread, I would have already.))
((The very first post of that thread, where Mordekaiser decided to answer questions from the community.

Sorry GP, I'm be finished here. Jax, go ahead and remake the thread, this one got killed))

Ask Gangplank

08-02-2012

((Shoo! Go away! Argue somewhere else!))

Ask Gangplank

08-02-2012

((Who would of thought that for once, Talon is not the cause of a huge scale argument.))

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Now when you start to bring in dragons, and half-dragons, that's my specialty, and I demand you not ruin the name of dragons by having the stereotypical "LUST FOR SHINY SH*T" accustom....IT REALLY DRIVES ME TO INSANITY (The wrong version of it, not doing something again to try to find different results) ))
((Is it? Really? So, tell me, then, what part of that do you think makes dragons any less respectful? Also, have you, by any chance, read the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik? Or, like, any series involving dragons. Just because you dislike the cliche, doesn't mean it didn't get to be a cliche fairly.))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

((I'll just hide under the table until Shyvana comes and starts the RP.))

Vice Emargo

08-02-2012

Quote:
((Is it? Really? So, tell me, then, what part of that do you think makes dragons any less respectful? Also, have you, by any chance, read the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik? Or, like, any series involving dragons. Just because you dislike the cliche, doesn't mean it didn't get to be a cliche fairly.))
(( I'm not very old, so I havn't even heard of these, nor have people told me about them, I may look into them, but, I hate it when people go stereotypical about dragons =I Thinking they are all gold-lusting beasts of destruction, and then involved them also being ruthless in every respect, sort of like Cho'Gath, but I see the other side, as well as other hundreds of thousands who love dragons, sorry, that's just me. ))