Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRelicOfOwls

08-02-2012

obligatory bump, thread is god-like.

scoutmckillsteal

08-02-2012

Agree with everything in this thread...all we're asking for is communication!

x1 Godja

08-02-2012

riot wont ever respond to this thread.. they dont have the balls

JakeTehPwner

08-02-2012

bump

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Infinite Bump.

Tales of Tony

08-02-2012

lol. Riot doesn't do a lot of things. Give then a complaint and they'll ignore. They only want to hear these stuff from the top rated players and tournaments.

SWOLmageddon

08-02-2012

Bump. Justice must be served.

progenity

08-02-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2424330

just gonna leave this here..

Gundaime Kai

08-02-2012

You already know a Red won't post here. It's not something that nobody really cares about. They respond to the pointless, non constructive threads, like "Your last champion is now a wtf". You'll see 11 reds post on that ****. 5 minutes later, we'll see a thread right above that last thread about Buffing Karma, or Dominion changes (needs to be deleted, I have never been so disappointed in a game update since Cataclysm), or anything else the community REALLY cares about. Nothing about ways to fix the game. IDK how many times I've seen threads about game features being added (achievements), or better matchmaking have 1000+ upvotes, 500000 pages of posts... and no Red response at all. Honestly, I used to like Riot, but every patch where we get yet another champion, yet we're still stuck with 10 freebies (not that I need them anymore), or supports being nerfed for no reason, and the champions are still 6300 IP even though Reds said they'd be lowered, it just seems like the ONLY thing Riot cares about is the money. It's a company, I get it, you can't just give ppl freebies. I just miss being able to buy a 6300 IP champ in a few days of hard grinding, instead of 3-4 weeks because of scheduling and, lets be honest, sheer boredom with the game. I'd rant more, but Riot won't be reading this anyway. If so, it'll be Morello with another "community relations phrase" like "We're concerned about the community" or some other bs they're taught to say. I dare Riot to revamp Dominion into an actual map, that requires thinking, and not release a champ for 1 month, I promise you, the money flow won't be hurt so much you'll be shut down.

Samenko

08-02-2012

This... is a video game.

Let me say it again. This is a video game.

Obscene amounts of overreaction