Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dromar420

08-02-2012

its realy odd they never respond to these and the ones they do respond to saying yea good idea or any of that have never had there ideas implemented that i have seen at all

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeonis View Post
Lets not forget the Stealth rework that took them 2 years to complete.

Then releasing Eve in a borderline unplayable, underpowered state saying (quote from statikk) "Shes fine the way she is", despite overwhelming support saying she needs to be tweaked and fixed and giving LONG drawn out posts on the PBE forums on HOW.

Then turning around a few weeks later saying "yeah shes a bit underwhelming right now and we are fixing it with these things" - which were ALL solutions from the PBE forums/threads dedicated to fixing Eve to be viable again.

Its just sh*t thats all.

They dont listen. They look, and then do things the way they want.
Exactly. They see what others want then do what they planned in the first place.

IS1d0031a3c75dca85183eb

08-02-2012

____?Sexy?Sexy
___?Sexy?Sexy?R
___?Sexy?Sexy?R
__?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sxy
_?Sexy?__?Sexy?Sexy?Sxy
___?***____?Sexy?Sexy?
___?***_____?Sexy?Sexy
___?***_____?Sexy?Sexy
____?***____?Sexy?Sexy
_____?Se____?Sexy?Sxy
______?Se__?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sxy
________?Sexy?Sexy?Sxy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?R
________?Sexy?Sexy____?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_________?Sexy?Se_______?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?Se_____?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?R____?Sexy?Sexy
_________?Sexy?R_?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?R
________?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy
______?Sexy
_______?Sxy
_______?Sxy
_______?Sxy
______?Sexy?
______?Sexyy
_______|_?Sxy
_______|__?Sxy

sexy bump

Nano Shinonome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

bump

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

**** it, I'll bump my own thread again.

akhan14

08-02-2012

bump

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Don't let this thread fall off page 1, ever.

We're not even asking for action right away. We're asking for communication, real communication. We're tired of having thousands of people speak up and be completely ignored.

Oh yeah, and Dominion. Y'know, if you guys ever decide to stop pretending it doesn't exist.

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
Don't let this thread fall off page 1, ever.

We're not even asking for action right away. We're asking for communication, real communication. We're tired of having thousands of people speak up and be completely ignored.

Oh yeah, and Dominion. Y'know, if you guys ever decide to stop pretending it doesn't exist.
YES, exactly what I mean. Edited OP to show your post.

Artum Tsumia

08-02-2012

I think the reasons that Riot ignores most threads on such topics is because the original poster:
1.) Feels they are entitled to something that they simply aren't. (i.e "I should be able to buy everything in 3 months with IP")
2.) Does not present a valid case in a polite manner. (i.e. "Riot is so greedy, all I want is...")
3.) Created a flavor of the week thread. (i.e. "Finale Funkeln needs to not be renamed.")

I'm sure I could come up with other reasons. At the end of the day, what can Riot say in response to these threads? "Yeah, we see your thread and have nothing to say on the matter at this time." Their silence says the exact same thing. If a topic is big and important enough, I'd expect a red to make a thread about it asking for input rather than trying to jump into one of the dozens of existing threads that are going to get pushed off the front page.

Don't get me wrong here though, I'm not defending Riot having not addressed some of these issues. While I might think IP income is reasonable, all new champs getting the same price creates a value disparity, does Riot really think Sejuani is worth as much as Zyra? The community sure doesn't and that's why champs like Sejuani and Lulu are hardly seen, they aren't worth the investment over other similar champs.

TehMightyMidget

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artum Tsumia View Post
I think the reasons that Riot ignores most threads on such topics is because the original poster:
1.) Feels they are entitled to something that they simply aren't. (i.e "I should be able to buy everything in 3 months with IP")
2.) Does not present a valid case in a polite manner. (i.e. "Riot is so greedy, all I want is...")
3.) Created a flavor of the week thread. (i.e. "Finale Funkeln needs to not be renamed.")

I'm sure I could come up with other reasons. At the end of the day, what can Riot say in response to these threads? "Yeah, we see your thread and have nothing to say on the matter at this time." Their silence says the exact same thing. If a topic is big and important enough, I'd expect a red to make a thread about it asking for input rather than trying to jump into one of the dozens of existing threads that are going to get pushed off the front page.

Don't get me wrong here though, I'm not defending Riot having not addressed some of these issues. While I might think IP income is reasonable, all new champs getting the same price creates a value disparity, does Riot really think Sejuani is worth as much as Zyra? The community sure doesn't and that's why champs like Sejuani and Lulu are hardly seen, they aren't worth the investment over other similar champs.
But some of these threads are easy for them to respond to!