Streaming - Boxcuitz "High ELO" Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOXONYM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Break over! Back on! Perhaps I'll build more Trinity Forces! Tune in to find out.

Therlun

07-30-2012

Stream is working fine, it's fun watching you semi-troll.

Too bad the music is so awful... :P

BOXONYM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therlun View Post
Stream is working fine, it's fun watching you semi-troll.

Too bad the music is so awful... :P
Good to hear, thanks.

And ouch. Yeah, unfortunately, I have rather inaccessible taste in music. Or what most people would simply call, "awful." But I figured it's better than silence.

Hugs From Momma

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcuitz View Post
Playing some Dominion. I'm feeling some Alistar.

Yup I may be the only Ezreal player out there who builds 2 Trinity Forces.

Edit: Taking a break.
Also the only player who builds 2 Trinity Forces...

AndGravy

Recruiter

08-02-2012

Hah, I'm pretty sure the reason you started your duo/triple trinity force was because i suggested it while you were trolling.

Anywho, since my bro hasn't said anything in a few days, I'll just post this to let people know that he probably won't be able to play/stream for a couple days. He should be able to in less than a week or so, if he is still up for it (why doesn't anyone watch dominion streams?).

BOXONYM

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Also the only player who builds 2 Trinity Forces...
And I'm proud of it. People will never experience the amazing fun-time-kiting it offers! I will be the only one! Also, where've you been Hugs?

This is true, AndGravy suggested the Trinity Forces. The situation arose where I began trolling by building solely Catalysts on Singed & Alistar. The general idea was to build multiples of one item, and my brother suggested the most lulz item to multiply - Trinity Force. That was on Ashe. And it was amazing (in that it worked better than expected and was way more fun than I had any idea it'd be).

Stream Update:
I moved a couple days ago, and I am without internet until Wednesday. I'm getting the same internet I had pre-move, so hopefully no issues will arise and I can start streaming again within a week.

Hugs From Momma

08-09-2012

Oh I know about the Ashe Trinities, always good to see you go mad positive with 2 Trinities and Ashe on Dom.

And yeah, just playing other games for the time being. Once my ELO decays far enough, then my master plan will be complete...

BOXONYM

08-17-2012

It's been a while. I'll be on for a few games tonight, I do believe. As has been my recent trend, I'm feeling AP or AD Alistar.

NamKim

08-17-2012

Quote:
I play Dominion to have fun, primarily. This is why I troll a lot. When I say troll, I mean silly / unconventional builds & tactics. But you'll see me play serious every now and then.
I'm sure that trolling was the way someone discovered AD Malz. So, trolling is not all bad. You might just find the next fun thing on Dominion.

Good luck streaming.