Battlecast Skins. And their Futures.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfManBlack

08-01-2012

First off, I LOVE Battlecast Prime, Cho, and WILL be buying him. Played it on the PBE, and it's well worth the Tier, and price.

Secondly the next in line to receive them, i.e., Skarner, Anivia, and Kog'Maw, are rightful of them and I'm excited as 8 b****es on a b**** boat to see and purchase those as well.

- Anivia is overdo for a new skin, and hopefully she'll at the very least be visually reworked by the time it rolls around, because she's an old champ and needs to be updated.

- Skarner only has two skins and he **** sure deserves a new one, and Battlecast skarner seems like it'd be GLORIOUS. Plus it seems Riot has the idea in mind to make the remainder of the Battlecast skins for Monster champs.

- Kog'Maw's current legendary is not really worth it. Only a few spells are changed, same voice I believe, and it's overall not as impressive as other legendaries or current 975 skins. So if his is legendary priced, fine, because I love Kog and want to own a legendary for him, but I don't like Lion Dance.

Overall I'm excited for all these new Battlecast skins incoming, and can't wait to buy them. I will however say that there are a few champs that I think could be battlecast that would fit the skin deserving/grotesque bill.

- Rumble: I don't see how after a huge buff, then nerf they haven't released a new skin for him. Especially since he's only had two since release. Battlecast Rumble would be cool. Even though technically he's already battlecast...but I digress.

-Trundle: GIVE HIM A NEW SKIN. I love Trundle so much, he is so fun, PERFECTLY balanced, literally. He's never received a nerf or buff, and he needs a new skin. Junkyard trundle and poopy-doo Lil slugger Trundle are not good enough. He's grotesque like Urgot, and could look pretty **** cool with an android-esque look, and some sort or drill bit club or something.

And those are the only one's I can think of. So yeah. Keep up the good work Riot!

SpikeRosered

08-01-2012

Skarner bot terroryze!

Brightinly

08-01-2012

Fix sejuani and make a battlecast skin for her. She has so much potential and her skins have no creativity.

ProfManBlack

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightinly View Post
Fix sejuani and make a battlecast skin for her. She has so much potential and her skins have no creativity.
I actually really Like that idea.

Sinornim

08-01-2012

Battlecast Trundle?
Attachment 501483

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-01-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

So.. just so you know, we have indeed ideated on a few Battlecast skins. Cho will not be the last. They are extremely fun to make and players seem to get a lot of value out of them.

I can't of course speak to who's getting this treatment in the near, mid or far future, but you've made some excellent guesses. =)

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
So.. just so you know, we have indeed ideated on a few Battlecast skins. Cho will not be the last. They are extremely fun to make and players seem to get a lot of value out of them.

I can't of course speak to who's getting this treatment in the near, mid or far future, but you've made some excellent guesses. =)
/generic hurt Gentleman Cho'Gath Buyer sad rage

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Quote:

I look forward to Battlecast Ryze.

Corruption44

08-01-2012

next battlecast is skarner, it's in cho's splashart. the ones after it are kogmaw and anivia :P

TB Once

08-01-2012

Quote:
Skarner, Kog'Maw, Anivia *cough*