Should I uninstall?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunDipFunny

08-01-2012

Don't uninstall man. Just keep playing well.

Xogo

08-01-2012

1. Pick Alistar LIKE A BOSS
2. Call support Bot LIKE A BOSS
3. Buy wards Hp pot LIKE A BOSS
4. Ward LIKE A BOSS
5. Fail a lv1 Pulverize to make them think you suck LIKE A BOSS
6. Wait for lv 2 LIKE A BOSS
7. KNOCK *****ES UP! LIKE A BOSS
8. KS from ADC with Passive and AA LIKE A BOSS
9. Become a BOSS LIKE A BOSS
10. Nexus Tank Dive like a BOSS with Ultimate
11. Win like a person who picked Alistar, called bot support, bought wards and hp pots, warded, failed a lv1 pulverize to make the enemy think you suck, waited for lv2, knocked *****es up, KS from the ADC with your passive and AAs, bacame a BOSS, Nexus Tank Dived with Ultimate and Won like a person who picked Alistar, called bot support, bought wards and hp pots, warded, failed a lv1 pulverize to make the enemy think you suck, waited for lv2, knocked *****es up, KS from the ADC with your passive and AAs, bacame a BOSS, Nexus Tank Dived with Ultimate and Won all while being a...

BOSS!

Timammoth

08-01-2012

play normal games and get better with the other roles

plutinoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-01-2012

I got 7 losses in a row tonight after reaching 1146 now i am at 950's i would uninstall.

MoreMedz

08-02-2012

I think the rule of thumb should be: stop playing a game when you no longer have fun playing it.

So, take a break. If you need more time, take a longer break.

Don't treat LoL like a job. You will just end up hating everything about it.

Masa Wang

08-02-2012

elo goes down that low? dayum

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogo View Post
1. Pick Alistar LIKE A BOSS
2. Call support Bot LIKE A BOSS
3. Buy wards Hp pot LIKE A BOSS
4. Ward LIKE A BOSS
5. Fail a lv1 Pulverize to make them think you suck LIKE A BOSS
6. Wait for lv 2 LIKE A BOSS
7. KNOCK *****ES UP! LIKE A BOSS
8. KS from ADC with Passive and AA LIKE A BOSS
9. Become a BOSS LIKE A BOSS
10. Nexus Tank Dive like a BOSS with Ultimate
11. Win like a person who picked Alistar, called bot support, bought wards and hp pots, warded, failed a lv1 pulverize to make the enemy think you suck, waited for lv2, knocked *****es up, KS from the ADC with your passive and AAs, bacame a BOSS, Nexus Tank Dived with Ultimate and Won like a person who picked Alistar, called bot support, bought wards and hp pots, warded, failed a lv1 pulverize to make the enemy think you suck, waited for lv2, knocked *****es up, KS from the ADC with your passive and AAs, bacame a BOSS, Nexus Tank Dived with Ultimate and Won all while being a...

BOSS!
BALLS deep Alistar
the way he's meant to be played

a good alistar scares the **** out of me. you can't go balls deep against a good alistar, you have to play around him

Pentakill Jones

08-02-2012

If I were you this is what I would do...

Find a team to play with. If you play with a team of people that know what they are doing you won't feel like such a loser and you will have a good Elo. The game is much more fun when not playing with random people anyway.

Sir Bulldog

08-02-2012

One thing you got to keep in mind. Ranked games are pure business. If you are just trying to have fun stick with normal games. Much less hectic. Other than that, I guess the decision is yours. I wouldn't quit just yet. You can always switch to normal. I know some guys who only play normal, cause they don't want to play with jerks in ranked.

Sexual Healing

08-02-2012

Any of you guys shooting down 200 Elo from 7-8 matches do not have enough ranked matches under your belt. Also, reassess what your actual Elo should be, and try to improve your gameplay.

Being lower Elo than you play at is a blessing. It's like smurfing. If it's actually the case, you'll be winning more and be having a lot more fun.