Jayson The God OF Universe

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianVsSatan View Post
well you have some point there but this guy say that skill gonna silence them too so you cant use skills that why i told him he need to fix some stuffs
Yeah i am going to fix that skill and probaply i am gonna remove the silence to be more like what pitsis21 say


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

California Baws

Member

07-22-2012

nice one man that champ look cool and strong but i have only one problem i read the comments and i see someone say to you about the "god" word and you say that hurt no religion well bro you say in one line of what he say "here is the real god" maybe that hurt someone religion and i believe you don't want debate about christianity in your champ huh? just say fix that and the champ is nice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Baws View Post
nice one man that champ look cool and strong but i have only one problem i read the comments and i see someone say to you about the "god" word and you say that hurt no religion well bro you say in one line of what he say "here is the real god" maybe that hurt someone religion and i believe you don't want debate about christianity in your champ huh? just say fix that and the champ is nice

its a joke man i mean wtf i know some 10 year old kids play that game i see that in games but wtf they cant see the difference between a joke and the reality if someone get hurt about his religion from the "god' of universe then he have no brain so his opinion dont count


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianVsSatan View Post
well i think that champ is cool but he have some OP skill but ok riot can fix that i mean ok is not like darius.... at least that guy ulti deal AD damage (darius hater ) anyway and i like the idea of a champ who dont dance and laugh
glad you like it the change of this 2 thinks laugh and dance xD and dude dont hate darius darius its ok now he dont need nerf or buff anyway have fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maisel

Member

07-28-2012

Holy batman! I love this idea, and the artwork/spellwork seems awesome! Bump!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blarblarian

Junior Member

08-01-2012

this is op and the jokes and quotes were the lamest try hard thing i ever read, and people will get butt hurt about the whole god thing like "do you believe in god now?" or the "here is the real god."

all in all pretty lame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blarblarian

Junior Member

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantofla View Post
its a joke man i mean wtf i know some 10 year old kids play that game i see that in games but wtf they cant see the difference between a joke and the reality if someone get hurt about his religion from the "god' of universe then he have no brain so his opinion dont count
just because its a joke doesnt mean people wont find it offensive, and just because he did find it offensive doesnt make his opinion any less important then yours. please grow up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarblarian View Post
just because its a joke doesnt mean people wont find it offensive, and just because he did find it offensive doesnt make his opinion any less important then yours. please grow up

this is op and the jokes and quotes were the lamest try hard thing i ever read, and people will get butt hurt about the whole god thing like "do you believe in god now?" or the "here is the real god."

all in all pretty lame.

Well well what we have here one religion kid who get hurt oh boy some one is mad for no reason... well if you are so religion guy stop play online game because the church say no to online games.. and before you decide to troll on my champ about your imaginary god you believe... think first how stupid you are and think again who need to grow up and stop believe in imaginary gods

And read that maybe that help you Attachment 501297


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Scarface Zeus

Member

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarblarian View Post
this is op and the jokes and quotes were the lamest try hard thing i ever read, and people will get butt hurt about the whole god thing like "do you believe in god now?" or the "here is the real god."

all in all pretty lame.

Attachment 501353 <---Tell your pain to the jesus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blarblarian

Junior Member

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantofla View Post
Well well what we have here one religion kid who get hurt oh boy some one is mad for no reason... well if you are so religion guy stop play online game because the church say no to online games.. and before you decide to troll on my champ about your imaginary god you believe... think first how stupid you are and think again who need to grow up and stop believe in imaginary gods

And read that maybe that help you Attachment 501297
ok one, you seem to be rather upset yourself. two i am not religious but that doesnt mean people who are are stupid and or wrong no one knows whos right, no one should really care. Three, grow up and get an attitude adjustment, oh and also if anyone is stupid its people going around bashing other peoples beliefs that have been around longer then you , real or imaginary its culture which has way more significance in any way then you ever will, dont get so butt hurt just because some random *** on the internet didnt like you idea, also be a little more open minded


1234567 ... 11