Champion Bio Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Requizen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Any chance that these updates will expand, rather than just update? Yi has a disciple now, and that last JoJ may bring some changes to Talon, Kat, Jarvan, and Garen. Also, it'd be really cool if we could see more lore updates (now that JoJ is gone) through the champ bios.

kitae

Lead Designer

08-01-2012
17 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
Thanks for the update! I'm curious about the updates for off-world champions. You said that you're doing something for Nasus and Renekton, will Kayle and Morgana be getting a similar (if not the same) treatment? I like the concept of champions being more closely connected to Runeterra, but I also loved the concept of Valoran being just the tip of the iceberg in the LoL universe, and Runeterra being connected to other worlds in it's own way. Your not going to be getting rid of these other worlds in the reworks, are you?
We are definitely keeping other worlds, dimensions, etc. as part of Runeterra. There will always be other characters from these places. Some characters previously from other worlds will now be from Runeterra, and characters from other worlds will have a closer connection to Runeterra.

kitae

Lead Designer

08-01-2012
18 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
And in terms of relationships and so forth, I don't mean to push anything onto the table, but maybe you guys should take a look at the fanfiction forum. I mean, a bunch of us, and a bunch of talented writers, try making champion relationships.
We definitely watch this.

MrHarz

08-01-2012

Holy mother of red spam, Batman.

kitae

Lead Designer

08-01-2012
19 of 19 Riot Posts

Thanks for all the questions and comments guys. In particularly I'm happy to see the discussion of which champions you would like to see rewrites for first, and what you think would be good consideration points for when champions get rewrites.

Please feel free to discuss this on your own, for example if you think a specific champion should have a rewrite, or if we rewrite a specific character there are certain things that should be maintained, please feel free to start a post and discuss!

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
Ok, it's helpful to know what champions you guys would like to see updated lore for first.
updated annie lore would make me so happy

i mean it will probably be the exact opposite of my headcanon annie but more attention for annie is still great

Bhanchod

08-01-2012

I'm just curious has Riot looked into this specific forum? It's not mine, but I feel it's a really strong idea with or without additional "art" resources etc.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ht=achievement

IS1bebc30e34fedef61db6c

08-01-2012

And once more europe is excluded from this, good job Riot.

WhipLashedz

08-01-2012

You should add birthdays for champions too!

YoshioPeePee

08-01-2012

i'm secretly hoping taric's lore remains untouched