"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hepolite

07-31-2012

I hate this SO MUCH! I was finally having a good game in ELO Hell ranked game, 8-1-13 and while we are fighting their turrets at the nexus, I get the MOTHER FREAKING DISCONNECT BUG THAT YOU WILL NOT FIX!!!! Won the game 8-2-13. Needlessly dying with a GA on,....it just pisses me off. So tired of this bug. Please someone from RIOT acknowledge this thread.

Erkebram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

bump, freaking lag/dc

Arceix

07-31-2012

I almost got banned because of this. It says that I have disconnected too many times, but it's just lag. HELP!

Fiestywench

07-31-2012

and another one bites the dust , half way through great game , everyone lags then disconnects , then says attempting to reconnect sigh

HaIfhearted

07-31-2012

Was playing a vs AI for my first win, pushed up to the second bot turret then BLAM "Attempting to Reconnect".

Alt-tabbing didn't fix it.
Tried using control panel to completely shut down League, but then it wouldn't let me reconnect, just kept the LoL logo on the screen instead of going to the loading screen.

I have no idea what caused it. I've never seen or had problems with this bug before in the years I've played LoL.

Diivil92

07-31-2012

same here i dcd when going 10/0/? with ez then i have to quit the game then i come back no reconnect and the game is not in the history i WANT MY ELO!

byobsoad2

07-31-2012

this happened to me too
I had 2 other people playing from the same connection and we all got dc'd at the same time.
nearly an hour later and none of us can log in

Hepolite

07-31-2012

bump for losing another game to this.

Crown of Thorns

07-31-2012

Thought it was just a problem when I streamed after the Zyra patch, but even with nothing running it still happens. Can give video evidence if riot needs it to understand the exact problem, but this is purely game breaking and really ruins game.

Riot pls.

DonJP

08-01-2012

Is this what happens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Vf...o&feature=plcp