Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24,205 85.79%
No 4,010 14.21%
Voters: 28215. You may not vote on this poll

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpacalypse

07-31-2012

moar spiderqueen

Sarudalf

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
Yeah, it's pretty typical that most interest holders are only interested in it. It's how almost any MMO gets funded and it's why they're so typical nowadays.

:> Down to good ol' Riot.
While Riot got a sick amount of money by selling a major stake and can make League of Legends better and pushing out new features faster, I don't think this was a good thing for thier company in the long run. They will be more controlled and pressured, hence it'll be harder for them to make own decisions about thier upcoming, future games.

BlackStarwind

07-31-2012

How About a spider queen thats kinda like the pulsefire ezreal skin.........i mean this in the transformation aspect, make the spider queen in lore so she can hide in human skin to seduce her prey, so that she can look like a beautiful human woman then at lvl 6 her skin will look more exoskeleton like, then an abdomen,the legs and finally shes this huge 1/2 human 1/2 spider woman!

i know this would be alot of work but for a champ the community seems to want so bad why not put alot of work into it

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarudalf View Post
While Riot got a sick amount of money by selling a major stake and can make League of Legends better and pushing out new features faster, I don't think this was a good thing for thier company in the long run. They will be more controlled and pressured, hence it'll be harder for them to make own decisions about thier upcoming, future games.
We don't know exactly how controlled/pressured they are though, do we? I mean I hear people talk a lot about how new Riot isn't as fun/giving as old Riot was which I can understand given beta status ---> popular launch changes a lot (I joined pre-release for Ahri, so I'm fairly new yet to the game too); I've gotten ... 3-4? red responses when I've bothered to post on the forums on various topics/issues before. Outside of very small community gaming communities... I hardly get anything from any staff there. So I'm just a bit wary of the "bad thing for their company in the long run" since it's kinda scary how much video games cost to produce, maintain, and all that without some funding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStarwind View Post
How About a spider queen thats kinda like the pulsefire ezreal skin.........i mean this in the transformation aspect, make the spider queen in lore so she can hide in human skin to seduce her prey, so that she can look like a beautiful human woman then at lvl 6 her skin will look more exoskeleton like, then an abdomen,the legs and finally shes this huge 1/2 human 1/2 spider woman!

i know this would be alot of work but for a champ the community seems to want so bad why not put alot of work into it
We might get some form of a shapeshifter potentially, so it might happen since PFE paved the way technology-wise and Battlecast Cho'Gath has some of that tech in use now too. We'll have to see what surprises are in store for us.

Yukinomo

07-31-2012

Riotpls

Kerbere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Bump

Koopatroopa

07-31-2012

riot plz

Muranodo

07-31-2012

Spider :< I saw a big one making a web as I was walking back up my porch steps.

Koopatroopa

07-31-2012

Rito pzl

Muranodo

08-01-2012

Bump for today - 12 to 21,200.