@Riot We Need a Male Dragon Character!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seracain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Since Shyvana is already a remarkably tough character with a high dps, who moves fast, I suggest a slow tanky caster with burst damage (hybrid damage) and some CCs. I little bit in Cho'gath's style.

So something like:

Obsidian, the Wings of Ruin

High base armour, MR and health, but low base speed and attack speed. Melee range.

Passive - For every point of mana Obsidian has, he gains 3% of it to Armour and Magic Resist.

Q - Ebon Claw - Obsidian claws and snatches up a nearby enemy, to throw them a short distance. The enemy clawed takes 70/100/130/160/190 + (.4 AD & +.3 AP) physical damage. If they collide with terrain, or another unit they take that damage again. If the unit collided with is an enemy, they also take this second damage. Cooldown 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds. Mana cost 60/70/80/90/100

W - Vengeful Roar - Roaring in fury, Obsidian hits all enemies in a cone in front of him. Enemies hit suffer 150/180/210/240/270 + (.9 AP) magical damage and are stunned for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds. Cooldown 12 seconds. Mana cost 110

E - Surging Wings - With a powerful stroke of his wings, Obsidian surges forward. Obsidian dashes 800 range, ignoring terrain. Any enemy passed over is pushed a short distance and takes 100/130/160/190/220 + (.5 AP) physical damage. Cooldown 20/18/16/14/12 seconds. Mana cost 90/95/100/105/110

R - Obsidian Flame - From Obsidian's ebon maw spews a horrid wilting black flame. A skillshot, the range is 1200, and the hit box is the same as Nidalee's. Upon hitting the target location/maximum range or hitting an enemy, the flame explodes into a 300 aoe damaging all enemies inside it for 300/350/400 + (.8 AP) magical damage. For every shot fired within 10 seconds, the cost increases by 50 mana. Cooldown 8/6/4. Mana cost 50

Just threw it together, so ratios are probably off and all that, but I think something like that would be interesting.

Treyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

****in nerds

Android IV

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treyen View Post
****in nerds
wow dude really?

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

07-31-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

No need for summoning me here, friends. I'd have every champion be a Dragon if I had it my way.

That's not to say that I don't have a bunch of real and interesting input on the subject. Maybe another day.

Until then ...

... Dragons, yo.

Kenson

07-31-2012

Lol

EminentFate

07-31-2012

[QUOTE=Treyen;27641535]****in bad*** awesome nerds

FIXED

Vim Enzo

07-31-2012

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Rathalos

Dragon or Wyvern champion

Riot pls

nebojsa3

07-31-2012

Now I want more dragons...

Dev Remming

07-31-2012

We need more dragons champs for me to slay so I agree with this thread.

nebojsa3

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Remming View Post
We need more dragons champs for me to slay so I agree with this thread.
I bet you cant even kill Shyvana in human form.