@Morello; Give me one good reason why you can't lower Grave's AA range

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guttler

07-29-2012

@Morello

Why does Teemo and TF have only 500 AA range? They both have there entire E dedicated to landing auto attacks so why give them reduced range?

Also, why does Zyra get 575 AA range? I get why you guys did it for Ziggs and Kennen, since they have passive abilities that require auto attacks, but Zyra just gets 575 range for no reason.

EndlessCycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

This needs to be fixed.

Kentudu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Change Sivir's range to 550.

Senario

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
Is this Morello, talking about SIVIR BUFFS TO HER AA RANGE. YES oh yes, Morello pls.

BFG 9000

07-30-2012

wow, hard to imagine killing people with sivir without being in hugging distance

Alenos

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessCycle View Post
Or increase Sivir's instead.

Graves was supposedly given lower AA range to compensate for the huge burst he has. That's fine. But why is Sivir's lower than his? She isn't innately tanky, why does she need to get in closer? Her spell shield blocks one thing in the midst of a teamfight.
And what about Teemo?

He needs a longer Atack range

RiskX

Recruiter

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
lol how about MF shes the only ADC that never been picked in a tourney since for quite a few months now

ragerranger35

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by II MIDKNIGHT II View Post
THIS, 1300 (I think) is so slow (Graves is 3500 and Cait/Ashe 3000) and combined with a clunky animation it makes it hard for her to trade in lane.
Actually its 1400.

Urgot, Teemo - 1300
Sivir - 1400
TF - 1500
Kog - 1800
Ashe, Vayne, Ezreal, Varus, Corki, Miss Fortune - 2000
Tristana - 2250
Twitch, Caitlyn - 2500
Graves - 3000

Once again, Graves is again better than every ad carry in this point.

murphymcmanus

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessCycle View Post
I'm glad we see eye-to-eye. Can we expect to see some changes in the next 3-4 patches? I'd like to see some more variety in bot lane AD Carries other than Ez/Corki vs. Graves every game.
For the sake of saying it, Genja played Ashe in the finals yesterday in Poland, and cleaned house.

Ashe is still very much in the mix of the good AD carries.

murphymcmanus

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThigpensDragons View Post
You mean the one point wonder skill that does no damage after you nerfed the piss out of it? Right....
I hear leveling spellshield after boomerang is the way to go.