Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

12345612 ... 51
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

07-27-2012

As he bowed to Kennen he turned to Leona. "It depends. Sometimes if it means balance, I have to save a man or woman of importance. Other times I do it because they are fellow members of the Kinkou. I also have no problem protecting others on the Fields, seeing how they are my allies, and I need them as much as they need me. However, sometimes in order to keep balance, I have to let someone die, or even kill some people. Sometimes I have dreams about the people I killed.... but I know what I do is for the good of Valoran..."

Blade3324

07-31-2012

((Bump. You guuuuuys come ooooooooonn. Give me something to do. ;_; ))

Snowy Poro

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
As he bowed to Kennen he turned to Leona. "It depends. Sometimes if it means balance, I have to save a man or woman of importance. Other times I do it because they are fellow members of the Kinkou. I also have no problem protecting others on the Fields, seeing how they are my allies, and I need them as much as they need me. However, sometimes in order to keep balance, I have to let someone die, or even kill some people. Sometimes I have dreams about the people I killed.... but I know what I do is for the good of Valoran..."
"I understand, you're an honorable man Shen"

Leona bowed to Shen before turning to leave

Twinkz1234

07-31-2012

Hey Shen, how do you teleport to an ally when you shield them?

Ask Shenn

07-31-2012

"Well. Think of it this way. I focus on my target, using my magic to not only teleport to the area, but also use another portion of the magic to shield them. Do you know of Twisted Fate's teleportation magic? It's like that, though I'm able to protect my ally. Any more questions?"

-The Eye of Twilight

Twinkz1234

07-31-2012

Yeah, how did you feel when you became the Eye of Twilight?

Ask Shenn

08-02-2012

I didn't really feel any emotions, such is the way the Eye of Twilight should act. I was trained all my life for to become the Eye of Twilight, so my excitement slowly died along the way, because I was trained to look past the emotions, and do so for the sake of balance and equilibrium. In short, my excitement started at a young age as it slowly died until it was nothing during my final test of judgement.

Anyone else?

-The Eye of Twilight

FATGUYSAY

08-02-2012

Greetings, Eye of Twilight.

Bows toward the champion.

I see that someone has come back from a long time of "missing in action". I would like to see this to grow more than the previous thread. It seems that you have improve your abilities to response to summoners' questions, so I'll ask you one.

Two of your comrades are to be in danger at once, but one's lead to death while the other leads to safety. Will you risk your life to save a fool in battle or let that fool to perish to the blades of the enemies?

Ask Shenn

08-03-2012

"Greetings to you too summoner." Shen says as he bows respectfully back. "They are fellow members of the Kinkou. Although I may not see as the one to bear emotions, it would bring pain to me, letting fellow members die, knowing that I could have done something to prevent it. However I would prefer to go on to a different topic. Any other questions?"

-Eye of Twilight

Enemysbane

08-03-2012

Greetings Shen. Pardon me if this something that should not be discussed, but I am curious. Does the pursuit of balance ever cause particular.....tensions.....between you and the other members of the triumvirate? It seems that three separate people would not agree all the time. Or do you all think similarly because of your training? Also, How did you come about your powers. Were they inherited, bestowed, or learned?

-Bran Drayst

12345612 ... 51