Internet cuts out in the last thirty seconds of a game -- Counts as a leave?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dead Mans Bell

07-26-2012

Has anyone else noticed that it's far easier to get the leave branded on a game than it was before they added the active reconnect? It's nice that I no longer have to wait for it to realize it got disconnected and prompt me to reconnect, these games counting as a leave is ridiculous.

It should give a three minute timer of straight dc before qualifying as a leave, at least, because it takes at least that to reconnect when the game crash.

boourns

UI Designer

07-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Leave detection should not have changed, but I'll get someone to look and see if something might have been inadvertently changed.

Hybridkenal

07-27-2012

A long time ago, I played a game with my team while on capped internet, My game went through a big lag spike right as we got into their base, At the end of this lag spike I saw their Nexus explode, But in the post game lobby, was awarded a leave. With 0 IP.

Edit: A long time is roughly 4 months

win will

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

A few months ago I afk to go to the bathroom then i came back and play.(my team was stomping them anyway) After we won a pop out said that I afk a match and the client will now exit.
WTF