Twisted Treeline spectating

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shargun

07-25-2012

I think there should be spectating available for ranked matches on twisted treeline. I know they're in short circulation but I'm sure you could fit 1 or 2 in a spare slot on the spectator board. Like and/or comment if you agree and hopefully we can get Riot's attention.

Shargun

07-26-2012

lonely bump

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

07-26-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for your suggestion. I will talk with the team tomorrow about this suggestion.

Shargun

07-26-2012

Yes! I am a pioneer towards the future of League of Legends! My life is now complete. (ok, I do like the game a lot)

Warrikon

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Thanks for your suggestion. I will talk with the team tomorrow about this suggestion.
Kiddington, i made a thread a while ago about my ONLY wish for spectator mode, and that being:

To allow you to spectate friends but only with your vision on their side of the map (their team), preferably with a 5-10 second delay so i can discuss what is happening. the delay so i can't tell immediately when there is a gank.

pls.

Shargun

07-26-2012

this is MY forum thread FOOL! but my personal opinion about that idea is that you could still contact someone on the enemy team and make a comment about where they (who you're spectating) are, thus an unfair advantage.

Madman Reborn

07-26-2012

this needed to be suggested? yeah, keep bragging about all the smart people that work at riot.....

Shargun

07-26-2012

who's suggestion? Mine or the other guys? Anyway, the people at riot are smart and you have earned yourself a downvote.

Warrikon

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shargun View Post
this is MY forum thread FOOL! but my personal opinion about that idea is that you could still contact someone on the enemy team and make a comment about where they (who you're spectating) are, thus an unfair advantage.
Only if they are a friend. and if you accept it

or something.

Shargun

07-26-2012

Yeah but what I'm saying is something like a double agent where you secretly have a friend on skype from the opposite team, relaying information about things etc while spectating from your supposed friend's side of the match.