Protect the Faith.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinvillivix

07-25-2012

Jesus man!

Maritimus Ursus

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
At least the Solari have proper grammar and spelling.

The darkness must have clouded your judgement and intelligence, for you do nothing but babble and spit forth lies.
(._. ) umm yea it is written correctly right and if you read it it will make sense. get a dictionary. Please and thank you you must be blinded by the light if you don't read correctly

Sailor Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

We all know which side I take.

Nintura

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volty View Post
There was always a choice.
I embrace the Heresy. Always was a chaos player... always will be. DOWN WITH THE LOYALISTS!

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

For the new lunar rep- I mean, for the chosen of the moon!

HonorableGeneral

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softspoken View Post
That tan on your shoulders can be a sign of a day spent lounging at the beach, but it's also a sign of skin damage. A new study conducted by researchers at George Washington University and published in Nature Communciations produced evidence to support the warnings dermatologists have been giving for years: there is no such thing as a 'safe' tan.

"This is the first time that UV-induced melanin formation (tanning), traditionally thought to protect against skin cancer, is shown to be directly involved in melanoma formation in mammals," said researcher Edward De Fabo, a professor at the GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences. "Skin melanoma is the most lethal of the skin cancers."
The sun will damage you in large amounts.

But without light, your body is unable to process calcium. The followers of the Lunari must take a lot of vitamin D, because their bodies cannot produce it without the light of the sun.

The FireWater

07-25-2012

The heresy... feh. I'll quote myself from the 'Praise the Sun Thread'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The FireWater View Post
Embrace heresy, no. But I may very well be the heresy. For someone who likes Leona as much as I do, I'm rather a fan of the night. It is this other side which is why we should embrace.

Yang needs Yin? Not exactly, but the two are unable to seperate. Yin and Yang... they are opposites, but there is always a sign of one within the other. One becomes the other, the whole is always present.

In Night, there is the Moon. The moon's guiding light is merely a reflection of the sun. Even in the deepest Night, the Sun is present.

The Sun filters through our sky. Calming it, changing itself to be suitable for us. Changing it's harsh stroke into a gentle caress. Growing our crops instead of burning them.

The Sun may be divine, the Sun may be always. The Sun may still be present during the Night. But just as Life is defined by the existance of Death, Day is defined by Night. They are sisters, they are lovers, they are one single entity.

Leona, my Yang, turn not your back on your other half. To deny an aspect of oneself is to deny one's whole being.
I love Leona, but pick the Sun over the Moon? The Moon is my favorite thing about the sun. Balance is important, but I've always been a night > day man.

Balance in all things. The Sun and the Moon together will lay down all who oppose.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
The sun hath rays that cast the harshest shadows,
with lines that science only dare deny.
Let not the edgeless moonlight cloud your judgment.
From daylight, 'morrow's truth with never shy.
The light of the sun is bright, yes. Bright enough that it blinds its followers from what is. You call it 'truth,' but it is merely something others have told to you, and you have chosen to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
You can't outrun the dawn.
Nor can you escape the night.

Fortunae

07-25-2012

The Moon Will Block Out The Sun!

MisoSowee

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAether View Post
Harshest sun beguiles us all
Our wills consumed in savage blaze
Sister moon will smite the fire
Redemption shining in her gaze

[aws2=forum/embeds/moon.jpg]forum/embeds/moon_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
Loving the meter :]