Zyra in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rbo

Master Recruiter

07-25-2012

Is she good in 3v3's? If you haven't played her yet, do you think she's a strong pick? The multi-target snare seems like it would be pretty broken in a 3v3 teamfight gone bad.

Th3 Herbalist

07-25-2012

Win, win and more win. Zyra's fantastic in 3s.

Rbo

Master Recruiter

07-25-2012

Yeah I just took a look at her passive. Ranged Darius ult (2 or 3 bleed stacks) that's a multitarget skillshot? I think yes.

Angela Anderson

07-25-2012

Twisted Treeline

Of course she's good

Rbo

Master Recruiter

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Fortress View Post
Twisted Treeline

Of course she's good
What you did there. I see it.

Anyways, I've bought her and played 2 Co-ops so far, carrying both (AIs too nooby). I have to do some homework now, but I can't wait to test her out tomorrow in premade 3v3s I just need a good rune set for her :|

PhoEater

07-25-2012

Definitely viable. She has a decent burst, excellent cc, and those plants tend to annoy the **** out of your opponents ;D

Uncle Jellyfish

07-25-2012

Her snare is good, her ulti is so big that if you cast it right on top of lizard, it'll hit EVERYTHING in the area, (it's like a Lulu ulti that deals damage), and her seeds can scout bushes. What's not to love? She needs a good lanemate, though, since she melts quickly when jumped on.

I've yet to see a good Zyra, though. My suppordle just stomps them.

Kerli Pls

07-26-2012

She has some amazing combos yet I have not seen someone utilise her correctly in 3v3's
I have only versed one good Zyra and that was in a 5v5.
I suggest, having a play with possible combos then play her in 3v3. She is a viable character.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jellyfish View Post
Her snare is good, her ulti is so big that if you cast it right on top of lizard, it'll hit EVERYTHING in the area, (it's like a Lulu ulti that deals damage), and her seeds can scout bushes. What's not to love? She needs a good lanemate, though, since she melts quickly when jumped on.

I've yet to see a good Zyra, though. My suppordle just stomps them.
I saw a great one yesterday. Had 4 or 5 games against the same team played Zyra every time. Was devastating and carried the other two members each time.

Lizto

07-27-2012

Enemy team has...Zyra OH PEE