Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolepgeek

07-24-2012

Minion captain would look like a normal melee minion of their type, but with some armor(shoulderplates, kneeguards, and breastplate at most), and carrying a banner instead of a shield.

Archmage would carry a staff rather than a wand, and have a larger, pointier hat.

Siege commander would have a cannon-cart like the other siege minions, but with 3 cannons instead of 1, and 4 wheels, with a banner on the back of it.

Marauders carry axes/warhammers(purple/blue), and have a slightly wilder look about them, as if they were outlaws; which is some of the inspiration.

Legionnaires should have huge roman shields(you should know what I'm talking about, or look it up if you don't), and short swords. They would also be carrying a lot of stuff on their back, I suppose.

Archers are similar to melee minions, but they would look...less armored, I suppose, and have a bow/crossbow(blue/purple).

Riders have a spear and shield, and ride a horse that looks like what would be made if you tried to make a horse-shaped minion. Not stupid, just strange.

Mounted archers have a horse like that too, and carry a smaller, recurved bow.

Rolepgeek

07-24-2012

Also, there'll be some more created; I'm nowhere near done with the list of minions.

Does this forum have a spoiler function so I can compress text?

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

no idea.
oh. and strange isnt a problem for me [; thats my speciality.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Oh! Role, one more question, I imagine you want a red/blue team version of each?

Rolepgeek

07-25-2012

Yes...by red/blue do you mean blue/purple?

BergMeister

07-25-2012

yeh my bad i play on colorblind mode. I cant differentiate between blue and purple unassisted.

Rolepgeek

07-25-2012

Oh...sorry.

BergMeister

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolepgeek View Post
Oh...sorry.
No problem, i just always call it red blue because thats how I have it set for me.

BergMeister

07-28-2012

for those interested, I put a link in the main description to some of my completed artworks that I've posted on Deviant Art.

BergMeister

08-05-2012

Once again, apologies for the long gap of seemingly disappeared. I've been on vacation, but I'm back and I got concepts to make and reviews to do.