Is Solo Que Matchmaking Still Bad?

Yes, ELO Hell is real. 2 22.22%
It's pretty bad. 4 44.44%
No, it's fine the way it is. 1 11.11%
No, I'm bad and nerd raging too hard. 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Solo Que is still Extremely Frustrating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooinacan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

So... I stopped doing ranked games right after the season started because it was a mad scramble luck based game of "Which team got the feeder!?" I figure after a month or two with the occasional ranked game thrown in to check if it's improved and after tonight I want to take another month-long break from LoL altogether. Maybe I've got a bad case of ELO Hell like what was going around on the forums a while ago. I mean there is only so much you can do to try to help a team. Warding places, grabbing an aegis, suggesting some items to pickup to counter the two enemy champs that are getting legendary.

RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

/endrant

inb4 "qq moar nub"

Anyways, how many people feel it is next to impossible to get back above 1200 once you drop ever so slightly below it? As if the low ELO players are just festering wounds on the underbelly of the community(or something to that extent)?

The Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Always play a carry. A carry that can support a team alone him/herself like Master Yi. I guarantee you will start doing much better. From 1400 onwards though, maybe 1500 you can start moving on to more support roles.

Mooinacan

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
Always play a carry. A carry that can support a team alone him/herself like Master Yi. I guarantee you will start doing much better. From 1400 onwards though, maybe 1500 you can start moving on to more support roles.
I was playing panth

The Phoenix

09-04-2010

He doesn't carry hard enough, once you stun you are wide open. With Yi it is, QWER,QWER,QWER and people die in a sec or two.

Mooinacan

09-04-2010

So, I tried Yi, I even read a guide. 17/7/2 with 5 turret kills. Thanks for the tip off about Yi.