Darius OP??? prove it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystic Goose View Post
This

I have seen a full tank build Darius that still does insane amounts of damage with his ulti

if they changed his ulti off true damage everything would be fine.
No, you're an idiot.
It would have to be given more damage, a better ratio and would probably cause more qq when he would just build some armor pen. and do more then what he does now.
He's easily kited, no escapes, and has his just his ult for damage pretty much. People need to shut up with the QQ already.
I don't even play darius and i cant think of any time that ive lost to one. There are plenty of ways to beat him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vencu

Senior Member

07-24-2012

*sigh* riot giving in and changing darius' ult a bit, QQ'ers get their way again

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...30753#27330753

oh well hopefully they boost the rest of his kit so he's not garbage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micavity Cat

Member

07-24-2012

darius is not op and is rather easy to counter. fizz does just fine against darius. if darius rushes you as fizz, pull ur tricks, he cant grab, spin or slow. darius does do alot of damage but as stated by other users, so do alot of other champs. Leblanc is my favorite mid champ and i have killed many a darius. LB's q and r will do insane dmg with low AP and still is only on a 24-30 second cooldown.. nerf her if anyone.. darius is fine just to be left alone. you take away the true dmg of his ult he would be useless in fights. when in doubt stack up armor and stop complaining.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Doesn't matter if they nerf him to hell or buff him somehow. The fact stands that nobody has been able to provide any real proof that he is op. Nobody even has any decent evidence. Just a bunch of QQ and parroting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightfallyn

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Your logic is flawed besides, the way your arguing is not point counter point you have just made a lot of vague statements about poor play. Which is subjective. I have seen all those videos too and i don't consider a lot of what you call mistakes, mistakes. I won't say they are NO mistakes or poor play, but that is not the soul reason for the penatkills. He is OP for one simple reason he can do 1000 plus unmitigated damage with little to no gold accumulation and can keep doing it on no cooldown. All it takes is 1 decent AOE to go off and thats it Darius can jump to victory. There is more then enough video out there to prove that he CAN do that much damage fed or not.

No one is going to focus down a tank Darius and ignore the AD or AP carry, it wont happen, and with all the aoe in the game the chance of 3-4 players being below 1000 health during a team fight is pretty high.

All they need to do is remove the refresh on kill and Darius would be fine or even limit it to 2 kills then go on cool down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfallyn View Post
Your logic is flawed besides, the way your arguing is not point counter point you have just made a lot of vague statements about poor play. Which is subjective. I have seen all those videos too and i don't consider a lot of what you call mistakes, mistakes. I won't say they are NO mistakes or poor play, but that is not the soul reason for the penatkills. He is OP for one simple reason he can do 1000 plus unmitigated damage with little to no gold accumulation and can keep doing it on no cooldown. All it takes is 1 decent AOE to go off and thats it Darius can jump to victory. There is more then enough video out there to prove that he CAN do that much damage fed or not.

No one is going to focus down a tank Darius and ignore the AD or AP carry, it wont happen, and with all the aoe in the game the chance of 3-4 players being below 1000 health during a team fight is pretty high.

All they need to do is remove the refresh on kill and Darius would be fine or even limit it to 2 kills then go on cool down.
Pick a video and let's dance friend


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vencu

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfallyn View Post
He is OP for one simple reason he can do 1000 plus unmitigated damage with little to no gold accumulation
so incredibly inaccurate


Noxian Guillotine (Active): Darius leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20% damage.
The cooldown is refreshed if Noxian Guillotine kills the target.
Cost: 100 mana
Range: 475
Cooldown: 100 / 90 / 80 seconds
True Damage: 160 / 250 / 340 (+0.75 per bonus attack damage)

Maximum True Damage: 320 / 500 / 680 (+1.5 per bonus attack damage)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamserX View Post
so incredibly inaccurate


Noxian Guillotine (Active): Darius leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20% damage.
The cooldown is refreshed if Noxian Guillotine kills the target.
Cost: 100 mana
Range: 475
Cooldown: 100 / 90 / 80 seconds
True Damage: 160 / 250 / 340 (+0.75 per bonus attack damage)

Maximum True Damage: 320 / 500 / 680 (+1.5 per bonus attack damage)
You could double each of these numbers and it still wouldn't be a real issue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vencu

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
You could double each of these numbers and it still wouldn't be a real issue
i'm not saying the numbers are bad, i'm pointing out how inaccurate the whole

"can do 1000+ true damage with little to no gold income" is

To even hit that you would have had to land 5 attacks on someone and if that happens it's their fault, there's no way you can deal 1k + true damage on 5 targets within 10 seconds, it's just not possible and that's what the perception is


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfallyn View Post
Your logic is flawed besides, the way your arguing is not point counter point you have just made a lot of vague statements about poor play. Which is subjective. I have seen all those videos too and i don't consider a lot of what you call mistakes, mistakes. I won't say they are NO mistakes or poor play, but that is not the soul reason for the penatkills. He is OP for one simple reason he can do 1000 plus unmitigated damage with little to no gold accumulation and can keep doing it on no cooldown. All it takes is 1 decent AOE to go off and thats it Darius can jump to victory. There is more then enough video out there to prove that he CAN do that much damage fed or not.

No one is going to focus down a tank Darius and ignore the AD or AP carry, it wont happen, and with all the aoe in the game the chance of 3-4 players being below 1000 health during a team fight is pretty high.

All they need to do is remove the refresh on kill and Darius would be fine or even limit it to 2 kills then go on cool down.
More hype, more hype!
Snap crackle pop bro!!!
IM CRAVING THESE VIDS
Let's do this!
Show me your evidence so that I might smite it!
True my logic is subjective, you should try countering it. All you have to do is explain why its a good idea for ashe and sona to stop and stand next to darius. The supposition is that this is a mistake, just provde reasonable doubt or go all the way and explain why it was absolutely the right choice to have a squishy carry stand next to a dps killing machine to focus a tank while ignoring another carry probably with plenty of chance to escape without leaving anyone behind.