Please add Summoner spells to Party UI ingame.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

The side Party UI that shows players ultimate and such, can you please also add a small
_
|_| (Flash picture)
|_| (Exhaust picture)

Next to the pictures that show if party has summoner spells up. The reason I ask, is one its useful for team play, and it also helps notice / help players who seem to never use them ... which ive ran into a few who NEVER use them >.>

Kind of like how its set up in Spectator.

Thanks

Teachable

07-23-2012

this would be amazing if added.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

I agree! ^

Erfahontis

07-23-2012

yea, we should be able to see this, would help to know if my ally had flash/exaust ect when im ganking with out having to ask

ˆMakotoˆ

07-23-2012

"I totally exhausted him" ... bs i can see it still up.

I already love catching people who claim "My ulti was on cooldown" every single team fight. Um i can see the green dot ... dont lie man..

ˆMakotoˆ

07-23-2012

Wish I knew who was in charge of the development for these kinds of features in the game UI, so I could directly point out their name in the thread ... Anyone know who it is?

ˆMakotoˆ

07-23-2012

I think I created a dead thread, with no love

ˆMakotoˆ

07-23-2012

Dont forget to leave a comment or bump if you agree.. thread cant get noticed if its only me bumping ><

ˆMakotoˆ

07-23-2012

One last try for love tonight

Phreak

Shoutcaster

07-23-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Dream View Post
The side Party UI that shows players ultimate and such, can you please also add a small
_
|_| (Flash picture)
|_| (Exhaust picture)

Next to the pictures that show if party has summoner spells up. The reason I ask, is one its useful for team play, and it also helps notice / help players who seem to never use them ... which ive ran into a few who NEVER use them >.>

Kind of like how its set up in Spectator.

Thanks
Definitely something we want to add in the future.

We do have a team focused on UI improvements right now, and you'll see the fruits of their labor some time in the future. I know I've suggested the Summoner/Ultimate addition, similar to what we have in Spectator.