How to cheat at LoL.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheIronFist

09-03-2010

This is so much win. I wish condon had wrote it so the awesome coming from someone else doesn't shock me so much.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

inb4ban.

DoransTroll

09-03-2010

Reported for cheating.
Also, Elixirs make you glitter. Real vampires glitter.

Fleiska

09-03-2010

I didnt find it amusing enough to read it through. And I doubt any newbie would learn anything from it. But nice try anyways.

Omlaht

09-03-2010

I disagree with flieska, i think this should be required reading before you are allowed to make an account. I think there is a large part of the community who simply does not know the basics of the game that could greatly benefit from things like this.

kazetenshu

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo View Post
Why did I hear the voice of "POWER THIRST" reading this?

Probably cause this guy has 400 babies, and they all grew up to run as fast as kenyans.

Fleiska

09-03-2010

No, it's not the first "cheats!! look here!!", "ban me", "hackzzz" thread in the forum and probably isnt the last. Do you use sarcasm to teach someone or make someone feel stupid and humiliated? In this situation probably none felt stupid or humiliated reading that because it was nothing new to any of you. I wonder how many pages of replies we need to wait untill someone who really learned something replies.

And if it was to teach someone it would be searchable.. If the search function would work it would need pretty crooked newbie to search game tips and tricks with word: cheats.

Just another thread that is forgotten in few days and another one will pop out.

Axoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

This topic gave me an awesome-gasm.

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

09-03-2010
1 of 9 Riot Posts

Please do not posts potential hacks in general discussion. Players caught using hacks will be dealt with swiftly. OP has been reported to Pendragon. May Jesse Perring have mercy on your soul.

+1, would read again

EIometer

09-03-2010

Hydralisk!