Crash/bug splat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clsDGX

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Hey guys, at what point are you bug splatting? Is it when you finish champ select when the game begins to launch? After the loading screen? Or some point during the game?

Also, try running the repair function (the cog when you first open LoL before you click Play) and let me know if that corrects the issue.

Thanks!
when you finish champ select when the game begins to launch? After the loading screen?Or some point during the game?

well, we cant even update mid-july patch lolz
okey, i just go play dota2.THX FOR HEALPS

Ctrl Alt Leet

07-20-2012

Im currently locked out of my ranked match.

Again.

Loading to ~ 24% then I get bug splatted . . . If this keeps happening, I might just try out Heroes of Newerth, or Dota 2. This is **** ridiculous. Idk whose more angry, my team for being "afk", or me.

AuxiIium

07-20-2012

Lost 2 games cause of this. While loading the client just closes itself and I have no reconnect option which forces me to restart. After the second loading client crashes again but this time I get the bug splat thingie. This costs me over 5 minutes of gameplay (3-4 levels of disadvantage).

Rayn4l

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Hey guys, today i played a lot of games and when i started a game 10-15 minutes ago, it crashed. I tried to reconnect but nothing.. Then i thought i restart client, i restarted but new update is downloading, WHY! WHY IT IS DOWNLOADING, i played few minutes ago normally and suddenly an update which made me leave game! Now i will lose elo, get reported and banned. My internet is slow, download will last 2 hours so how tha hell that update appeared!? Help me please avoid this, this happens not the first time..

NicholasNanan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

i was summoning then it crashed, when i tried to login it started to patch. Now tell me will i get banned if the report me because this isnt my fault its been patchign for 15 mins now and still has 100 + mb to go -_-

Rayn4l

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasNanan View Post
i was summoning then it crashed, when i tried to login it started to patch. Now tell me will i get banned if the report me because this isnt my fault its been patchign for 15 mins now and still has 100 + mb to go -_-
same thing to me bro, we WILL get suspended dont worry

Rayn4l

07-20-2012

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( repair worked, but i got leave now tomorrow i will be suspended. Thx rly much. If riot can fix it please clean those reports out of me, client nick Rayn4l . Summoner name Rayn4l . Please, thx

Blindeye134

07-20-2012

I've had the same problem but haven't been able to close the client. Each time I crash the after champ select I have to restart my comp cause the client won't close. I've had a leave yesterday due to this and just now another game where it happened but got back 12min or so in. I've also repaired twice and still happens.

Rayn4l

07-21-2012

it su*ks ... That should be compensated for us, but nope, we will get leaves and then suspends..

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

07-23-2012
10 of 10 Riot Posts

Hey everyone - after a lot of troubleshooting we have narrowed down a few crashes that are occurring during loading. We will be getting them fixed and out to you as soon as we are confident that they won't make anything worse. Unfortunately, we cannot compensate for any leaves or losses. Once you are experiencing issues, try to test whether or not it is resolved by creating a custom game and loading in there, instead of playing Russian Roulette with a live matchmade game! That is the best thing you can do to prevent leaves/losses/frustration - take caution whenever you start having issues and spend a few minutes making sure you're not experiencing issues. If you are, come here and report them and/or submit a ticket to Player Support. Obviously we strive to minimize problems for our players but as you guys are well aware, it's an ongoing process and sometimes you get the short end of the stick. Thanks for staying with us and communicating your problems here - any and all data is useful to help us solve crashes and bugs.