@Morello Lets talk Talon

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mehfisto

07-23-2012

I love Talon mid, but I agree he needs a small buff. I like the idea of either changing the passive or making E work like Jax's Q.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoulPunisher View Post
She can get that kill with only Shunpo as well, so she could easily Shunpo in and then out.

He's also vulnerable if there's a vision ward placed or there's an oracle on the enemy team, which ruins the chance of him getting away more easily if there wasn't any.
If you go in with E AND you use R, chances are you were going for a kill. If you get the kill on a desirable target (AD or AP), it's probably worth it since you killed your target really quickly, and now the enemy still has to kill you, except without their ad/ap who typically do the most damage.

Reallshotgg

07-23-2012

talons problem is he has nothing to prevent early armor from shutting down his dmg

I.E passive Arp

Matty857

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigo getsuga View Post
top is made for manly men.

Like riven, darius garen, irelia, xin.
ಠ_ಠ

BanditManSteve

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Planeswalker View Post
Make either Rake start animation in the middle of Talons model or make cutthroat appear behind/in front of target instead of on top of.

It's frustrating to jump to the target and miss Rake.
Extremely good point, cant believe I missed that. Gonna quote you into main post.

YourWilIMyHands

07-23-2012

I love talon, and Agree about his Passive, A slight buff would help him alot. Maybe passive Armor pen?

Or, Instead of 10% more damage on just Auto Attacks 10% more damage on Abilities as well? or to OP? lol

LikeUsOnFacebook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Talon is 100% viable mid lane, you just need an AP top like vlad/kennen/swain or you have too much AD on your team. Talon/panth/other AD mids are just owned by the meta.

Mehfisto

07-23-2012

How about a CDR on his ult? That would be sufficient, as he relies on his ult in a majority of encounters/teamfights.

Or maybe it acts like Darius' ult and gets reset on kill (either before or after the stealth).

Eph289

07-23-2012

Talon's fine and any significant buffs would probably make him OP in midlane.

TheSoulPunisher

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoenA View Post
If you go in with E AND you use R, chances are you were going for a kill. If you get the kill on a desirable target (AD or AP), it's probably worth it since you killed your target really quickly, and now the enemy still has to kill you, except without their ad/ap who typically do the most damage.
Yes I know, I'm just saying she could easily take out a low health target with just Shunpo and then use it to escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistoPDX View Post
How about a CDR on his ult? That would be sufficient, as he relies on his ult in a majority of encounters/teamfights.

Or maybe it acts like Darius' ult and gets reset on kill (either before or after the stealth).
You do know that his ult is AoE right? Even if it's physical damage, it deals a considerable amount of damage to squishies, especially if he has Brutalizer/LW. Plus, it's instant activation. To use it twice in a teamfight would be OP. So reset like Darius is out of the question.

1234567 ... 11